Table of Contents
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey Handles All Accident Claims
- True Trial Attorneys in Lauderdale Lakes
- Representing All Types of Professional Malpractice in Lauderdale Lakes
- When You Have a Brain Injury, Choose a Compassionate Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White, and Murphey
- Contact Lawlor, White & Murphey Immediately for Property Owner Negligence Cases
- Lawlor, White, and Murphey: Auto Accident Attorneys Who Never Settle for Less than the Best
- With Forty Years’ Experience, We Are Seasoned Admiralty Law Attorneys
- Lauderdale Lakes Wrongful Death Attorneys: Helping Grieving Families Recover Financial Losses
- Lawlor, White, and Murphey: Working for You When You Have Hurricane Damage
- Call a Top-Rated Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey for a Free Consultation
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims In Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey Handles All Accident Claims
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence or if you are battling a stubborn insurance company, contact a dedicated Lauderdale Lakes personal injury lawyer at Lawlor, White, and Murphey today. Here at our firm, we have one goal: to represent those who have been injured by someone else, to get them the financial reparation they deserve, and to ensure that justice is served. When you have been injured in an accident, it is easy to feel lost and alone. The attorneys at Lawlor, White, and Murphey are proud to serve as a guiding hand that will be with you every step of the way. We are aggressive trial attorneys who also keep you informed about every step of the process and help reduce the stress of a legal battle.
We represent all types of personal injury and property damage claims, including:
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accidents
- Lauderdale Lakes Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Lauderdale Lakes Brain Injuries
- Lauderdale Lakes Insurance Bad Faith Claims
- Lauderdale Lakes Wrongful Death Claims
- Lauderdale Lakes Premises Liability Claims
- Lauderdale Lakes Slip and Fall Accidents
- Lauderdale Lakes Professional Malpractice Claims
- Lauderdale Lakes Cruise Ship Injury Accidents
- Lauderdale Lakes Property Damage Lawsuits
- Lauderdale Lakes Pedestrian Accidents
- Lauderdale Lakes Hurricane and Property Damage Claims
- Lauderdale Lakes Motorcycle Accidents
- Lauderdale Lakes Truck Accidents
- Lauderdale Lakes Boating Accidents
- Lauderdale Lakes Child Injuries and Accidents
- Lauderdale Lakes Uber & Lyft Accidents
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
No matter what type of injury you are dealing with, we recognize that all injuries are serious and work aggressively to get you the money you deserve through negotiation or litigation. You can find out more about our firm, including our attorneys and past verdicts and settlements, by browsing our website. Contact us via our convenient online contact form.
True Trial Attorneys in Lauderdale Lakes
When you are searching for a Lauderdale Lakes personal injury lawyer, it is important to know that not all attorneys are willing to go to court when it’s needed. Many lawyers are actually reluctant to go to court; instead, they will engage in negotiation outside of court, which often results in a smaller settlement that is not in their clients’ best interests. At Lawlor, White, and Murphey, we will never settle outside of court if it does not serve our clients’ welfare. We possess the financial means necessary to take on the most complicated cases against the biggest businesses and insurance companies in the country. In fact, our track record of success is so great that we have won more than $100 million in damages for our clients.
Whether you have been injured by a negligent driver, a careless property owner or an irresponsible professional, or whether you are facing significant property damage from a natural disaster, we will stop at nothing to pursue your rights. If you are a victim, we are on your side. It’s that simple.
Representing All Types of Professional Malpractice in Lauderdale Lakes
When you hear about malpractice cases, you probably think of medical malpractice. However, doctors are not the only ones who can be charged with malpractice; any professional who is bound to a set of standards and ethics can engage in malpractice. This includes pharmacists, dentists, therapists, attorneys, and accountants. Whether you have received negligent service, the professional made a serious error or provided you with false information, if you have been injured by a professional, you are no doubt facing steep bills and undue emotional turmoil. When you contact a Lauderdale Lakes personal injury lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey, we will undertake a detailed investigation to find all instances of negligence, carelessness, dishonesty, and error. Once we have enough evidence, we will aggressively pursue your interests and get you the money you need to pay your bills. We rely on professionals to help us make informed decisions and to recover from illness, among other things, and we entrust our well-being to them. This makes professional malpractice a serious issue, which is why we are so passionate about bringing irresponsible authorities to justice.
When You Have a Brain Injury, Choose a Compassionate Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White, and Murphey
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we know that a brain injury is one of the most traumatic injuries you could sustain. That is why we are committed to serving our Lauderdale Lakes clients with compassion and understanding and to making sure that they get the medical care they need. When you hire an attorney at Lawlor, White & Murphey, our entire team is on your side, working for your legal rights as well as your medical recovery. We will work with your doctors and insurance company to make sure you get any medical treatment you need.
Similarly, if the insurance company needs further documentation, we will stop at nothing to make sure they get the right paperwork and you get the compensation you deserve. At Lawlor, White, and Murphey, we never treat our clients as a legal problem. We are committed to your entire well-being, and we are proud to be a compassionate and guiding presence through every step of your legal and medical recovery.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Contact Lawlor, White & Murphey Immediately for Property Owner Negligence Cases
We are very experienced in property owner negligence cases, otherwise known as slip and falls. If you have sustained injury because someone failed to maintain their property or did not provide sufficient security or safety measures, it is vital that you contact a Lauderdale Lakes personal injury attorney right away. Far too many people delay in contacting an attorney, which makes it more difficult to win your case in court. A delay gives owners time to repair their property and cover up their responsibility for your accident. As soon as you contact a dedicated Lauderdale Lakes personal injury lawyer from our firm, we will begin a detailed investigation to find evidence of negligence. We will collect hard evidence such as photographs and witness statements that help to prove the facts in court. With sufficient evidence, we will aggressively pursue your best interests and get you the money that is yours by right.
Lawlor, White, and Murphey: Auto Accident Attorneys Who Never Settle for Less than the Best
At Lawlor Winston, many of our clients are victims of motor vehicle accidents. This is hardly surprising when you consider that there are 700 car accidents per day in the state of Florida. Motorcyclists face similar dangers; in just nine months of 2010, there were almost 300 motorcycle fatalities in the state. Most Lauderdale Lakes motor vehicle accident victims assume that the insurance companies will pay their medical and property damage bills. Unfortunately, far too many victims find themselves dealing with insurance companies who refuse to pay the full extent of their entitled damages. If you find yourself in this situation, you should contact a Lauderdale Lakes personal injury lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey. Unlike many accident lawyers in Lauderdale Lakes, we will take your case all the way, even if it means a lengthy court case. We will never settle for anything that is not in your best interests.
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
With Forty Years’ Experience, We Are Seasoned Admiralty Law Attorneys
If you have been injured in a boating or cruise ship incident, it is important that you find an attorney with extensive experience in admiralty law, also called maritime law. Admiralty law is a complicated set of regulations that govern domestic and international shipping and transportation on waterways. Because it is so complex, and because there are also a number of state laws in Florida that govern boating, it is vital that you find an attorney with knowledge of maritime law. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we have forty years’ experience with such laws, a fact that can make a huge difference to the victims of boating accidents in Lauderdale Lakes.
Lauderdale Lakes Wrongful Death Attorneys: Helping Grieving Families Recover Financial Losses
If your loved one has died because of someone else’s recklessness, carelessness, or malicious behavior, you should contact an attorney at Lawlor, White, and Murphey to find out if you have a valid wrongful death case. Many families hesitate to do so, thinking it is somehow inappropriate or that it will only drag out the tragedy and intensify their grief. However, if your loved one has died, you are probably facing significant costs, including medical bills, funeral expenses, and lost wages. At Lawlor, White & Murphey we believe that grieving families should not have to pay large bills on top of everything else they are experiencing. That is why we provide compassionate and respectful help to Lauderdale Lakes families who are in mourning. We work to pursue justice so that you can recover your financial losses and move on from this tragedy. In addition, pursuing a wrongful death case may prevent a similar tragedy from striking another Lauderdale Lakes family in the future. Call today and talk to a respectful and sensitive Lauderdale Lakes personal injury lawyer about your wrongful death case.
Lawlor, White, and Murphey: Working for You When You Have Hurricane Damage
As anyone who lives in Lauderdale Lakes or elsewhere in Florida knows, hurricanes and tropical storms can cause untold destruction to your home or personal property. Whether you simply need advice about property and hurricane damage claims or you require the services of a property and casualty claims lawyer, contact a trusted Lauderdale Lakes personal injury lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey. With our extensive experience dealing with property claims and hurricane damage, we serve private homeowners and business owners, as well as public service providers, including adjusters, restoration companies, and contractors – anyone who is trying to deal with a stubborn or reluctant insurance company.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Call a Top-Rated Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey for a Free Consultation
People often suspect that they have a legitimate injury or property claims case, but they hesitate to call an attorney because they think it will add to their already significant medical or property repair bills. With Lawlor, White & Murphey, that is not the case! We work to provide affordable legal counsel for everyone, which is why we give free consultations and work on a contingency basis. That means that we will not charge you anything unless you receive financial compensation. In short, you have nothing to lose in contacting us. Contact our accident attorneys in Lauderdale Lakes today by filling out our online contact form. We will be happy to discuss your case and provide you with all your legal options.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims In Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?