Table of Contents
- Dedicated Car Accident Attorneys Have More Than 25 Years Of Experience Helping Injured Accident Victims In Lauderdale Lakes and Throughout South Florida
- Highly Rated Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers Successfully Represent Victims Of Broad Range Of South Florida Car Accidents
- Florida’s Legal Time Limit For Filing Car Accident Claims
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Victims May File A Personal Injury Claim To Recover Compensatory Damages From The At-Fault Driver
- Skilled Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Attorneys Have Track Record Of Favorable Outcomes For Our Florida Clients
- About Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
Dedicated Car Accident Attorneys Have More Than 25 Years Of Experience Helping Injured Accident Victims In Lauderdale Lakes and Throughout South Florida
Being involved in a car accident is never a good thing. And when someone else’s negligence caused that accident to happen, it can be particularly upsetting. Victims of car accidents who have suffered injury have protections under the law and, at Lawlor, White & Murphey, our Lauderdale Lakes car accident lawyers are dedicated to protecting those rights. Our personal injury team has more than 25 years of experience helping injured accident victims recover the compensation they rightfully deserve.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Car Accident Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Highly Rated Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers Successfully Represent Victims Of Broad Range Of South Florida Car Accidents
The highly-rated Lauderdale Lakes car accident lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey have a demonstrated track record of successfully representing victims of a broad range of South Florida car accidents. Specifically, our personal injury team has experience handling the following types of car accident claims:
- Side impact collisions
- T-bone accidents
- Fender benders
- Distracted driving car accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI) car accidents
- Hit and run car accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Car accidents with bicyclists
- Wrong-way driving accidents
- Taxicab accidents
- Car accidents with pedestrians
- Uber vehicle accidents
- Lyft vehicle accidents
If you have sustained an injury in a car accident in Florida, learn how the experienced personal injury attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey can help. Contact our office to arrange for a free consultation with a Lauderdale Lakes car accident attorney today.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Florida’s Legal Time Limit For Filing Car Accident Claims
Florida’s legal time limit for filing a car accident claim — known as the statute of limitations — is four years from the date of the accident. Statutes of limitations are firm deadlines and if an injured car accident victim does not file a personal injury claim in the Florida courts before this four-year deadline expires, then the court will dismiss the case.
Should that happen, the injured person will have lost their opportunity to recover compensatory damages from the at-fault driver. If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident and are concerned that you may be unable to meet the statutory deadline for filing a personal injury claim, speak with one of the experienced car accident attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphy for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Victims May File A Personal Injury Claim To Recover Compensatory Damages From The At-Fault Driver
When negligence causes a car accident, personal injury law provides a mechanism for the injured party to hold the at-fault driver accountable and recover compensation. In filing a personal injury claim in the Florida courts, the car accident victim may recover the following damages:
- Hospital bills
- Medical expenses
- Cost of physical therapy
- Expenses for prescription medications
- Bills for surgical procedures
- Cost of X-rays, diagnostic scans, and lab work
- Rehabilitation treatment expenses
- Cost of future anticipated expenses for medical treatment
- Loss of any future earning capacity
- Loss of income
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of earned vacation time
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of sick time
- Loss of life enjoyment
The damages in a personal injury claim are compensatory, meaning that they are intended to compensate the injured person for the losses they sustained in the car accident. These damages are not designed to punish the person who is responsible for the car accident. To learn more about the compensation you may be eligible to recover for your Florida car accident, arrange a free confidential consultation with an experienced car accident attorney at Lawlor, White & Murphey.
Skilled Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Attorneys Have Track Record Of Favorable Outcomes For Our Florida Clients
For more than 25 years, the skilled Lauderdale Lakes, FL car crash attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey have protected the rights of South Florida residents who have been injured in car accidents. Our accomplished legal team aggressively pursues compensation on behalf of our clients, with a track record of favorable outcomes. To learn more about how Lawlor, White & Murphey can help with your car accident claim, meet with one of our experienced car accident attorneys for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
About Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
The city of Lauderdale Lakes, Florida is located in Broward County, just one mile west of the Atlantic Ocean. Lauderdale Lakes is situated in the Miami–Fort Lauderdale–West Palm Beach metropolitan region: it is located approximately 12 miles north of Miami and 12 miles south of Fort Lauderdale. There were six fatal car accidents in Lauderdale Lakes in 2019, resulting in six fatalities. A total of 16 people were involved in fatal car accidents in Lauderdale Lakes in 2019, and 12 cars were involved. Pedestrians were involved in two of the fatal accidents in Lauderdale Lakes in 2019. None of the city’s fatal accidents involved a drunk driver.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
Yes — even if you and any passengers in your vehicle think you feel fine after being involved in a car accident, it is usually best to see a doctor. Sometimes injuries from a car accident do not present themselves immediately and, in some cases, there are injuries that may not be evident to you but are apparent to a medical professional. A visit with a medical professional will be necessary should you pursue a personal injury claim for your car accident.
No. You should not speak to the insurance company about your car accident claim without first speaking with an experienced car accident attorney. The other driver’s insurance company is representing the other driver and their interests, not yours. Before you speak to anyone about your car accident or accept a settlement offer, consult with an experienced Florida car accident attorney. The personal injury team at Lawlor, White & Murphey offers a complimentary confidential consultation for accident victims.