Table of Contents
- Lawlor, White & Murphey Are Trusted Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Broward County
- True Trial Attorneys Who Will Not Back Away from Litigation When Upholding Your Interests
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyer Who Will Go Head to Head with the Insurance Companies After a Car Accident
- Boating Lawyers Who Can Guide You through the Right Channels
- Act Quickly with Slip and Fall Cases to Obtain Your Full Damages
- Lawlor, White, and Murphey: Calling Negligent Professionals to Task
- Compassionate and Inclusive Legal Counsel When You Have Suffered a Brain Injury
- Coral Springs Accident Attorneys Provide Support and Help for Grieving Families of Wrongful Death
- If the Insurance Company is Slow to Get Your Hurricane Damages Paid, Lawlor, White & Murphey Can Help
- Affordable Legal Counsel in Coral Springs Takes the Stress Out of Your Personal Injury Cases
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Related Posts
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims In Coral Springs, Florida
Lawlor, White & Murphey Are Trusted Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Broward County
At Lawlor, White, and Murphey, we hold as our guiding principle the responsibility to represent those who have been injured or harmed due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness and to secure deserved financial compensation for victims. A dedicated Coral Springs personal injury lawyer from our firm is ready to stand strong and fight private individuals and major corporations – anyone who has unjustly harmed one of our clients.
We represent all types of personal injury claims, including:
- Defective products in Coral Springs
- Dog bite injuries in Coral Springs
- Hurricane and property damage claims in Coral Springs
- Cruise injury & maritime in Coral Springs
- Legal malpractice in Coral Springs
- Medical malpractice in Coral Springs
- Child accidents & injuries in Coral Springs
- Motorcycle accidents in Coral Springs
- Motor vehicle accidents in Coral Springs
- Brain injuries in Coral Springs
- Pedestrian accidents in Coral Springs
- Uber & Lyft Accidents in Coral Springs
- Boating accidents in Coral Springs
- Car accidents in Coral Springs
- Premise liability in Coral Springs
- Slip and fall accidents in Coral Springs
- Bad faith insurance in Coral Springs
- Truck accidents in Coral Springs
- Wrongful death in Coral Springs
- Bicycle accidents in Coral Springs
- Construction accidents in Coral Springs
You can browse our website for more information about our firm, including our attorneys. To contact a trusted Coral Springs personal injury lawyer, please fill out our convenient online contact form. There is no need to worry about hefty bills; we offer free consultations and work on a contingency basis. We treat every injury claim with seriousness and professionalism, whether you have minor property damage or a debilitating injury.
True Trial Attorneys Who Will Not Back Away from Litigation When Upholding Your Interests
If you are searching for a trial lawyer, it is important to know that many attorneys in Coral Springs call themselves “trial lawyers” but are actually loathe to step into a courtroom. Often, this is because they want to avoid the sometimes hefty costs that can accompany a court case. Instead, they will negotiate out of court, which can result in a less than ideal settlement for a client.
At Lawlor, White, and Murphey, we possess the resources for even the most complicated cases against major corporations and insurance companies. We will never agree on a less than-ideal-settlement and will stop at nothing to pursue the best interests of our clients and to get you the financial compensation you deserve. For more information about how we may be able to help you, check out our past verdicts and settlements. No matter what type of injury or insurance claim you are dealing with, a dedicated Coral Springs personal injury lawyer from our firm will defend your case thoroughly and aggressively, whether it is through negotiation or litigation.
Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyer Who Will Go Head to Head with the Insurance Companies After a Car Accident
There are over 700 car accidents per day in Florida, which unfortunately means that many citizens could find themselves in need of an auto accident attorney. Motorcyclists also face danger on the roads; in nine months of 2010, there were 300 motorcycle fatalities in the state. Most people assume that insurance companies will pay their medical and property damage bills after an accident.
However, all too often, car accident victims find that insurance companies balk at paying sufficient compensation, and they must rely on car accident attorneys to battle the insurance companies to get their rightful damages. This is how Lawlor, White & Murphey differs from other insurance firms: We will never settle for anything less than your best interests and will not hesitate to go to court to get you the funds you need and deserve.
When you have been injured in a car accident or have experienced any other form of personal injury, you may feel lost, confused, and afraid. You do not have to go through this alone. Contact a Coral Springs personal injury lawyer today; we will provide informed and compassionate legal counsel and be your guide through the complexities of a personal injury battle.
Boating Lawyers Who Can Guide You through the Right Channels
As anyone who lives in oral Springs knows, boating accidents can cause personal injuries and property damage just as devastating as those resulting from a car wreck. However, when you are waging a lawsuit over a boating accident, you need an attorney who is familiar with admiralty law, otherwise known as maritime law. Admiralty law is a highly complex system of rules and regulations that govern domestic and international shipping, transportation, and waterways.
There are also a number of Florida state laws regulating boating accidents. Therefore, it is important to have an attorney who is familiar with the complexities of admiralty law. At Lawlor, White, and Murphey, we have more than 40 years of experience working with maritime law and can guide you through the process, making it much less stressful and increasing the likelihood that you will win your case.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Act Quickly with Slip and Fall Cases to Obtain Your Full Damages
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we help many Coral Springs citizens who have been injured in premises liability cases, often known as “slip and falls.” If you have been injured because a property owner failed to maintain safe conditions on his property or to provide proper security, it is vital that you contact your Coral Springs personal injury lawyer right away.
We will immediately conduct an investigation to determine who was at fault, and once we have sufficient evidence to prove a property owner’s negligence, we will wage an aggressive case to get you the funds you need to pay medical bills and lost wages. If you delay in contacting a lawyer, it severely impacts your chances of winning a personal injury case, since it gives owners time to repair their property and cover up any evidence of negligence.
For example, if you tripped over an uneven floor, the building owner would have time to replace or repair the floorboard. If you contact us right away, we will take pictures to provide photographic evidence to corroborate your allegations.
Lawlor, White, and Murphey: Calling Negligent Professionals to Task
Most people think of irresponsible or ill-informed doctors when they hear of a “malpractice case.” However, any professional who is bound by a code of ethics and standards can be found guilty of malpractice. This certainly includes doctors, but it also includes therapists, pharmacists, dentists, lawyers, and accountants. If you have been harmed by a Coral Springs professional, you are no doubt feeling angry and betrayed.
We rely on knowledgeable professionals to help us through medical, legal, and financial matters and to make informed decisions. When a health care professional provides false information or slipshod service, it can take a financial and emotional toll. In addition, it can be difficult to prove them wrong in court, since they have expert knowledge of their field and you do not. This is why it is important to have a highly skilled and knowledgeable Parkland personal injury attorney working for you.
The attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey will undertake an exhaustive investigation to find instances of professional malpractice. Once this is done, a qualified Coral Springs personal injury lawyer from our firm will aggressively pursue your case through negotiation or litigation to get you the money you deserve.
Compassionate and Inclusive Legal Counsel When You Have Suffered a Brain Injury
If you or a loved one has sustained a brain injury, you already know how life-changing it can be. When the injury was someone else’s fault, it can be even more devastating. With all the turmoil in your life, it is important to find a Parkland or Coral Springs injury attorney who will provide expert legal services while still caring for the whole person. At Lawlor, White, and Murphey, we are dedicated to your whole well-being and will work with your medical team to ensure that you get the care you need.
If you need a certain medical procedure, we will work with your doctors and insurance company to make sure you get it. If the insurance company needs further documentation before they can provide coverage, we will do whatever it takes to get your bills paid. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we recognize that you are not just a set of legal hurdles but an individual who needs compassion and time to recover. We will take care of the hassle of your brain injury case while providing support for you and your family.
Coral Springs Accident Attorneys Provide Support and Help for Grieving Families of Wrongful Death
If your loved one has died because of someone else’s carelessness or irresponsibility, you should contact a Coral Springs personal injury lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey to see if you have a viable wrongful death case. Many people hesitate to wage a wrongful death lawsuit, thinking that it will not do any good or that it will only prolong their grief.
At Lawlor, White, and Murphey, we work not to draw out your mourning period, but to bring closure to your family and to get you the financial compensation you need. When someone you love passes away, you are faced with significant expenses, including medical bills, funeral costs, and lost wages for dependents. We believe that a grieving family should not have to cover such costs while the responsible party gets off free.
In addition, a wrongful death case can help prevent similar tragedies from befalling other Parkland or Coral Springs families in the future. Though no lawsuit can ever bring back your loved one, a Coral Springs personal injury lawyer will work to bring closure and financial stability to you and your family.
If the Insurance Company is Slow to Get Your Hurricane Damages Paid, Lawlor, White & Murphey Can Help
When you live in a place like Coral Springs, you know firsthand the devastation and destruction that a hurricane or tropical storm can cause. Fortunately, the attorneys at Lawlor, White, and Murphey are as experienced with property damage claims as they are with personal injury cases. If your insurance company refuses to pay your property damage claims, we will battle the company to ensure that you get the money that is yours by right. We have a vast amount of experience with this type of law and can serve private citizens, restoration companies, public adjusters, contractors, and any other service providers who are dealing with stubborn insurance companies.
Affordable Legal Counsel in Coral Springs Takes the Stress Out of Your Personal Injury Cases
Many times, people think they have a legitimate personal injury claim, but they hesitate to contact an attorney because they don’t want to add to their costs. Because they are already facing steep medical and property damage bills in addition to lost wages, they don’t want to add legal fees and courtroom costs.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we want to make legal counsel a practical and affordable option. Our goal is to eliminate much of the stress from your personal injury case, not add to it. That is why we offer free consultations for everyone so that you can make sure that you have need of an attorney. If you determine that you have a viable claim, we work on a contingency basis, which means we don’t charge you until you get the funds you rightfully deserve.
With that in mind, you really have nothing to lose. If you have been injured or suffered property damage in Coral Springs, call an accident attorney in Coral Springs from Lawlor, White & Murphey today to get your free consultation and get started on the way to full financial recompense. You can contact us by phone or by filling out our online contact form.
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
- Should I File a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
- South Florida Awaits BP Oil Spill Ocean Currents
- Summer Injuries to Watch Out For
- Tips for Choosing a Personal Injury Lawyer in Florida
- Top 10 Deadliest Jobs for People in Florida
- What are Delayed Injuries?
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims In Coral Springs, Florida
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?