West Park Personal Injury Lawyer
Seasoned West Park Personal Injury Lawyer Represents Victims of Accidents in Broward County and Throughout Florida
Have you been injured in an accident or an incident that occurred due to another person’s or entity’s negligence or recklessness or other legal fault? If you were badly hurt in an accident and have incurred significant medical expenses and lost wages due to missing or being disabled from work, you have legal rights. A West Park personal injury lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey can help you to hold those at fault for the harm and loss you have suffered accountable to provide you with the full compensation you need and deserve.
For over two decades, the law firm of Lawlor, White & Murphey has developed a proven track record of securing favorable results on behalf of clients who have been hurt in accidents in Broward County and throughout Florida. Our experience includes having tried more than 100 cases in jury trials; we’ve also helped hundreds more clients get the money they need for their injuries and losses through negotiated settlements. Our team has the expertise and the drive to pursue the best possible results under the circumstances both inside and outside of the courtroom.
Every client we work with is treated with the dignity and respect they need and deserve after going through the life-altering experience of being in a serious accident. Contact our firm for a free case evaluation to see what at West Park personal injury lawyer from our team can do to help you maximize your financial recovery after suffering injuries due to someone else’s negligence or legal fault.
When You Have Been Hurt by Someone Else’s Negligence, Our Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help
The accident attorneys of Lawlor, White & Murphey have extensive expertise advocating for the rights of victims injured by:
- West Park Car Accidents
- West Park Uber & Lyft Accidents
- West Park Motorcycle Accidents
- West Park Truck Accidents
- West Park Bicycle Accidents
- West Park Pedestrian Accidents
- West Park Boating Accidents
- West Park Cruise Ship Accidents
- West Park Slip and Fall Accidents
- West Park Daycare/School Accidents
- West Park Swimming Pool Accidents
- West Park Dog Bite Accidents
- West Park Premises Liability Accidents
- West Park Defective Product Accidents
- West Park Dangerous Drug Accidents
- West Park Medical Malpractice Claims
- West Park Negligent Security Accidents
If you were involved in one of these accidents or some other accident or incident, contact our firm today to see how we may be able to help you seek accountability and justice from those at fault for your injuries.
A West Park Personal Injury Lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey Will Seek Maximum Financial Recovery for Your Injuries and Losses
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we believe that maximum financial recovery in your personal injury claim goes beyond reimbursing you for bills and other expenses. Instead, you can expect that your West Park personal injury lawyer will fight for compensation that includes:
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses
- Expenses for long-term care or home health services
- Lost wages and income from missed work
- Loss of future earnings and employment benefits when you injuries permanently disable you from working
- Loss of quality of life due to permanent scarring or disfigurement, or due to disabilities that interfere with daily activities
- Pain and suffering
When you choose us to help you with your personal injury claim, you’ll have the benefit of our full-service firm’s efforts and resources. Let us handle investigating the accident and your legal claims, documenting your financial and personal losses, determining who can be held responsible for your injuries, filing your claims with the at-fault parties or with insurance companies, vigorously pursuing a settlement that pays you fair and full compensation, or taking your claims to court when litigation represents the best option to fight for your interests. Our attorneys will never back down when faced up against insurance companies or big corporations who will try to avoid their liability to you or to get you to accept less than the full recovery you are entitled to.
Verdict / Brain Injury
Settlement / Dog Bite
Settlement / Product Liability
Contact Us for a Free Initial Consultation to Discuss Next Steps in Your Case
Don’t delay seeking the compensation you need and deserve from those responsible for causing your injuries. Call Lawlor, White & Murphey today for a free, no-obligation case review with a West Park personal injury lawyer to learn more about your legal right and options for pursuing an injury claim to get accountability and justice for the harm you have suffered.
About West Park, FL
West Park is a municipality in Broward County. Located in the southeast corner of the county, West Park got its name due to the fact that it lay west of the existing town of Pembroke Park. West Park was formally incorporated in 2005 following a public referendum the prior year, being formed from the neighborhoods of Carver Ranches, Utopia, Miami Gardens, and Lake Forest.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in West Park, FL
You should not talk to an insurance adjuster until you have first consulted with a personal injury lawyer. The insurance company’s goal is to minimize the compensation they have to pay to you for your injuries. As a result, the insurance adjuster will look for anything they can use to deny your claim or pay you less than the full compensation you deserve. Any statement you give to the insurance company about the accident and your injuries may later be used against you by the insurer. Instead, you should let your personal injury attorney handle communications with the insurance company on your behalf so that you have someone looking out for your interest.
You should consult with a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after you have been hurt in an accident or due to someone else’s legal fault. Although you have several years under the statute of limitations to file a lawsuit, you should consult with an attorney as soon as possible to allow your lawyer to begin investigating the accident and your case. If you wait too long to talk to a personal injury lawyer, you run the risk that critical evidence for your case may be lost over time.