Table of Contents
- Florida Personal Injury Law Firm Represents Palm Beach County Car Accident Victims
- Recognized Legal Team Handles All Kinds Of Florida Car Accident Claims
- Palm Beach Car Accident Victims May Receive Compensation For Their Injuries And Other Losses
- Florida’s Legal Deadlines For Filing Car Accident Claims
- Car Accident Attorneys At Lawlor, White & Murphey Get Results And Hold At-Fault Parties Accountable
- About Palm Beach, Florida
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Areas Nearby in Palm Beach County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Palm Beach, Florida
Florida Personal Injury Law Firm Represents Palm Beach County Car Accident Victims
Hurt in a car accident? Feeling angry? Stressed? Frustrated with the complicated Florida car accident claims process?
We understand. And we can help. After all, personal injury law is all we do.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our dedicated Palm Beach car accident lawyers focus entirely on the practice of personal injury law. With a commitment to advocating for accident victims, and in-depth knowledge of Florida’s car accident laws, our skilled personal injury attorneys get results. Let us help you recover the full and fair compensation you deserve for your car accident injuries and other losses.
Recognized Legal Team Handles All Kinds Of Florida Car Accident Claims
Car accident injuries fall under the domain of personal injury law, regardless of the specific type of car accident. As long as negligence caused your car accident and injuries, you may recover compensation for your losses. The legal team at Lawlor, White & Murphey handles all kinds of Florida car accident claims, including any of the following:
- Fender benders
- Distracted driving accidents
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI)
- Head-on collisions
- Wrong-way driving accidents
- Hit and run car accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- T-bone accidents
- Side impact collisions
- Uber accidents
- Lyft accidents
- Car accidents with pedestrians
- Car accidents with bicyclists
- Taxi accidents
Negligence must be proven in order to pursue a personal injury claim.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Palm Beach Car Accident Victims May Receive Compensation For Their Injuries And Other Losses
If you or a loved one sustained serious injury in a car accident that was the result of another person or entity’s negligent actions, you may file a personal injury claim to recover compensation for your accident injuries and other losses. These losses are known as “damages”, and may include any of the following:
- Bills for medical treatment
- Hospital bills
- Bills for surgery
- Cost of prescription medications
- Cost of rehabilitation treatment
- Cost of physical therapy
- Bills for imaging tests, lab work, and diagnostic scans
- Cost of future medical expenses related to the accident
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of one’s life enjoyment
- Loss of one’s quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Lost future earning capacity
- Lost wages
- Lost sick time
- Lost earned vacation time
If the injured victim has endured losses that do not have an exact monetary value, such as the loss of one’s life enjoyment, the courts will evaluate several criteria and assign a value to those losses.
Florida’s Legal Deadlines For Filing Car Accident Claims
Legal deadlines for filing claims in civil court, such as for a car accident, are established by each state. These deadlines are known as “statutes of limitations” and they vary depending upon the type of claim that is being filed. In the state of Florida, the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim is four years from the time of the accident. If someone died in a car accident and the family of the victim is filing a wrongful death claim against the at-fault driver, then the statute of limitations is two years from when the victim died.
Statutes of limitations are important legal deadlines. If you miss the deadline to file your car accident claim, the court will dismiss your case and you will not be able to recover any compensation for your losses.
Car Accident Attorneys At Lawlor, White & Murphey Get Results And Hold At-Fault Parties Accountable
When you have been injured in a car accident and are facing medical bills and an uncertain future, the last thing you need is delay tactics and empty promises. You want results.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we deliver just that. Our premier law firm specializes in personal injury law, providing expertise and in-depth knowledge of Florida’s car accident laws. With compassion, dedication, and drive, we protect your rights and recover full and fair compensation for your car accident losses.
The Palm Beach car crash attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey offer a free case evaluation for accident victims. A member of our team will meet with you, explain Florida’s car accident injury claims process, answer your questions, and assess the merits of your car accident claim. Schedule your free confidential consultation with our Palm Beach car accident lawyers today.
About Palm Beach, Florida
The Town of Palm Beach, Florida, is located in eastern-central Palm Beach County. The Town of Palm Beach is situated on an island in Palm Beach County, separated from several nearby cities by the Intracoastal Waterway. Home to more than 8,300 year-round residents, the Town of Palm Beach sees its population climb to approximately 25,000 between November and April. Visitors are drawn to Palm Beach for its natural beauty, recreational activities, tourist attractions, and moderate weather.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Areas Nearby in Palm Beach County:
- Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyers
- Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Palm Beach, Florida
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
Florida’s statute of limitations for car accidents is four years from when the accident took place. If you are concerned that you will be unable to meet this legal deadline, it is best to consult with an experienced Florida personal injury attorney. In certain circumstances, the court may extend the legal deadline for filing a car accident claim; a skilled car accident attorney can evaluate your case and advise you regarding the steps required to request an extension of this legal deadline.
The first settlement offer you receive is not usually the best settlement offer you may receive. Insurance companies offer settlements early in the claims process hoping to entice you to take the money and drop the case. These initial offers rarely cover the extent of your losses and most often leave the injured party with outstanding bills to pay. Instead of giving in to temptation, consult with a knowledgeable Florida car accident lawyer. Lawlor, White & Murphey offers a free case evaluation for car accident victims — a member of our team will review your case and discuss the compensation you may be entitled to recover.