Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
Accomplished Car Accident Lawyers Successfully Represent Car Accident Victims In Broward County and Throughout South Florida
With more than 15.3 million registered drivers in the state of Florida, accidents are bound to happen on the roadways in the Sunshine State. And when they do, the Dania Beach car accident lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey are there to protect your rights and recover just compensation for your car accident injuries.
Talented Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers Represent Victims Of All Types Of South Florida Car Accidents
The talented Dania Beach car accident lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey represent victims of all types of South Florida car accidents, including the following:
- Head-on collisions
- Fender benders
- T-bone accidents
- Hit and run car accidents
- Distracted driving car accidents
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI) car accidents
- Side impact collisions
- Wrong-way driving accidents
- Taxicab accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Car accidents with pedestrians
- Uber vehicle accidents
- Lyft vehicle accidents
- Car accidents with bicyclists
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, learn about your rights under personal injury law. Schedule a free consultation with a Dania Beach car crash attorney at Lawlor, White & Murphey.
Negligence Must Be Proven In All Florida Car Accident Claims
Negligence is central to all personal injury claims, including car accidents. A person or entity must have demonstrated negligence in order to be held accountable for an accident. In the case of a car accident that caused injuries, negligence may have been exhibited if the at-fault driver was driving over the speed limit, drove through a red traffic light, was driving while texting, was aggressively tailgating, or another careless behavior.
It is not uncommon for the at-fault party to argue that you — the victim — bear some level of responsibility for the accident. For the best possible outcome in your car accident case, speak with an experienced car accident attorney who can advise you of your rights and your legal options.
Experienced Car Accident Lawyers Successfully Recover Just Compensation For Car Accident Victims In Dania Beach and Across South Florida
Were you or a loved one injured in a car accident in South Florida? Are you wondering what kind of compensation you may be eligible to recover for your car accident injuries?
Under personal injury law, individuals who have been harmed in accidents that were caused by negligence may seek to recover compensatory damages from the individual or entity that caused the accident. Experienced Dania Beach car accident lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey successfully recover compensation for Florida car accident victims, including the following losses and more:
- Cost of medical treatment
- Cost of prescription medications
- Expenses for surgical procedures
- Hospital bills
- Expenses for X-rays, diagnostic scans, and lab work
- Expenses for physical therapy
- Bills for rehabilitation treatment
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Cost of future anticipated expenses for medical treatment
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Lost wages
- Loss of sick time
- Loss of earned vacation time
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of life enjoyment
To learn more about the level of compensation you may be eligible to receive for your car accident claim, schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation with an experienced Dania Beach car accident attorney at Lawlor, White & Murphey.
Recognized Personal Injury Law Firm Has Represented Florida Car Accident Victims For More Than 25 Years
Experience matters. Particularly when it comes to the courtroom. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our recognized personal injury law firm has represented Florida car accident victims for more than 25 years. Our dedicated team has successfully handled a wide variety of car accident claims — from head-on collisions to distracted driving car accidents and more.
Dania Beach car crash attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey offer a no-cost, confidential car accident case evaluation so that you can get answers to your questions and make the most informed decision regarding your case. To meet with a member of our personal injury team, contact our office.
About Dania Beach, Florida
The City of Dania Beach, Florida is located in Broward County and is situated just south of Port Everglades and the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Home to 21,477 residents, Dania Beach was incorporated as Broward County’s first city in 1904. There were six fatal car accidents in Dania Beach in 2019, and those six accidents involved 13 vehicles and 19 people. There were six fatalities in car accidents in Dania Beach in 2019, and two of the city’s fatal car accidents involved drunk drivers. Of the fatal car accidents in Dania Beach that year, two involved pedestrians.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents in Dania Beach, Florida
If you file a personal injury claim for a car accident in Florida, you do not necessarily have to go to court. If the at-fault driver’s car insurance company offers you a level of compensation that your personal injury attorney believes your case is worth, and you choose to settle your car accident claim for that amount, then your case will not go to court. In the majority of car accident claims, the parties agree on a settlement. It is important to note that insurance companies often offer initial settlements that are far below what your case is worth so it is in your best interests to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney regarding your car accident claim.
Absolutely not. If you were injured in a car accident, it is best to consult with a skilled Florida car accident attorney regarding your case. If you sign off on the release of your medical records pertaining to your car accident, this can have a negative impact on your car accident case and the level of compensation you may recover.