Table of Contents
- Highly Rated Car Accident Lawyers Help Victims Of Car Accidents In Broward County and Across South Florida
- Skilled Car Accident Lawyers Outline Steps To Take After A Car Accident In South Florida
- Dedicated Car Accident Attorneys Protect the Rights Of All Car Accident Victims In Cooper City and Throughout South Florida
- Experienced Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers Recover Just Compensation For Accident Victims In South Florida
- Get the Compensation You Deserve For Your Car Accident
- About Cooper City, Florida
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Cooper City, Florida
Highly Rated Car Accident Lawyers Help Victims Of Car Accidents In Broward County and Across South Florida
Maybe another car ran a red light and hit your car in the intersection. Or perhaps the driver behind you was busy texting and drove right into the back of your car. Regardless of the specific type of car accident, if someone else’s negligence caused your accident, the Cooper City car accident lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey are ready to get to work securing full compensation for your accident injuries and other losses.
Skilled Car Accident Lawyers Outline Steps To Take After A Car Accident In South Florida
What you do in the aftermath of a car accident is important not only in the moment but also long-term. Your actions impact the strength and the outcome of a personal injury claim. The skilled Cooper City car accident lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey outline some important steps to take after you have been involved in a car accident in South Florida. These are as follows:
- Report your car accident to law enforcement
- Seek medical attention for any injuries you sustained in the car accident
- Take photos of the scene of the accident, including vehicle damage, road conditions, traffic signals, and the location of the vehicles on the road
- Take photos of your physical injuries
- Obtain contact information from the other drivers
- Look for any witnesses to the accident and collect their contact information
- Follow up with a medical professional after the accident regarding your injuries
- Consult with an experienced Florida car accident attorney
In addition to the above, which are important steps to take, there are other actions that you should not take after a car accident. These are as follows:
- Do not apologize to the other driver or passengers involved in the accident
- Do not post information about your accident on social media
- Do not discuss details of the accident with family, friends, or co-workers
For the best possible outcome in your car accident case, speak with the experienced personal injury legal team at Lawlor, White & Murphey. Our Cooper City car accident attorneys offer a confidential case evaluation at no cost to you; schedule your free consultation today.
Dedicated Car Accident Attorneys Protect the Rights Of All Car Accident Victims In Cooper City and Throughout South Florida
The dedicated Cooper City car accident attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey have more than 25 years of experience protecting the rights of Florida car accident victims and advocating on their behalf. Our personal injury team handles all types of car accident claims including the following and more:
- Driving while under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs car accidents
- Distracted driving car accidents
- Fender benders
- Side impact collisions
- Wrong-way driving accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Taxicab accidents
- T-bone accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Car accidents involving pedestrians
- Hit and run car accidents
- Lyft vehicle accidents
- Car accidents involving bicyclists
- Uber vehicle accidents
Have questions about whether your Florida car accident meets the criteria for a personal injury claim? Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with the car accident attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Experienced Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers Recover Just Compensation For Accident Victims In South Florida
When a car accident leaves you with injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and more, we’ve got you covered. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our highly rated Cooper City car accident lawyers fight on your behalf to recover just compensation for your car accident injuries and other losses. If someone else’s negligence caused your car accident and left you harmed, you may seek to recover compensatory damages which include the following:
- Hospital bills
- Expenses for surgical procedures
- Cost of prescription medications
- Cost of physical therapy
- Medical expenses
- Bills for rehabilitation treatment
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Cost of future anticipated expenses for medical treatment
- Expenses for X-rays, diagnostic scans, and lab work
- Mental anguish
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of earned vacation time
- Loss of life enjoyment
- Loss of sick time
It is important to understand that negligence must be proven in order to file a personal injury claim against the at-fault driver. If no one is to blame for your accident, then there is no basis for a personal injury accident claim.
Get the Compensation You Deserve For Your Car Accident
Don’t settle for less than you deserve for your car accident. Cooper City car accident lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey work tirelessly on your behalf to recover just compensation for your car accident injuries and other losses, with a demonstrated track record of success. Contact our office to schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation with an experienced Cooper City car crash attorney.
About Cooper City, Florida
Cooper City, Florida is located in Broward County and is part of the South Florida metropolitan region. Cooper City is home to 35,400 residents. In 2019, there were two fatal car accidents in Cooper City, Florida involving three vehicles. There were two people involved in these fatal accidents, with two total fatalities reported in 2019. Of the fatal car accidents in Cooper City in 2019, none of the accidents involved an individual who was driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol, and none of the fatal accidents involved pedestrians.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Cooper City, Florida
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
Yes. Negligence is at the heart of all personal injury claims. Negligence must have caused or contributed to the car accident in order to file a claim against the at-fault driver. In addition, reckless, careless behavior must be demonstrated and meet the legal standard of negligence. Without proven negligence, an accident is just an accident.
Damages are the losses that an individual has sustained in the accident, which may be in the form of injuries, medical bills, lost earnings, and more. In a personal injury claim, these losses are called “compensatory” damages because they are designed to compensate the victim for the harm they experienced as a result of the accident, and restore them to the condition they were in before the accident occurred. Compensatory damages are not intended to punish the at-fault party.