Table of Contents
- Experienced Florida Legal Team Protects The Rights Of Broward County Car Accident Victims
- Florida Personal Injury Law Firm Successfully Represents Coconut Creek Car Accident Victims
- Florida Follows No-Fault Car Insurance Laws
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Victims Can Recover Full Compensation For Their Accident Injuries
- Results-Driven Florida Personal Injury Law Firm Offers Free Car Accident Case Evaluations
- About Coconut Creek, Florida
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Coconut Creek, Florida
- Related Posts
Experienced Florida Legal Team Protects The Rights Of Broward County Car Accident Victims
Whether you were hurt in a hit and run accident or a head-on collision, when someone else is at fault for your accident, you are protected under the law. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our experienced Coconut Creek car accident lawyers protect the rights of accident victims and successfully advocates on their behalf to recover the compensation they so rightly deserve.
Florida Personal Injury Law Firm Successfully Represents Coconut Creek Car Accident Victims
Lawlor, White & Murphey specializes in personal injury law and has a track record of successfully representing car accident victims. Our skilled personal injury team has extensive experience handling all kinds of car accident claims, including the following:
- Fender benders
- Distracted driving car accidents
- DUI car accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end accidents
- T-bone accidents
- Wrong-way driving accidents
- Side impact collisions
- Hit and run car accidents
- Taxi accidents
- Uber vehicle accidents
- Lyft vehicle accidents
- Car accidents with bicyclists
- Car accidents with pedestrians
In order to file a personal injury claim for any type of car accident, the accident must be the result of negligence.
Florida Follows No-Fault Car Insurance Laws
Florida follows “no-fault” car insurance laws that can make the personal injury claims process quite confusing. Under Florida’s laws, the Personal Injury Protection (PIP) portion of your car insurance policy will cover medical bills and other losses for all those covered under your car insurance policy. PIP coverage applies regardless of who is at fault for the accident.
But PIP coverage has limits and under PIP insurance, accident victims may not receive compensation for non-monetary damages. To recover compensation for non-monetary damages, you may file a third-party insurance claim or a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault driver. But in order to do that, the injuries must meet Florida’s criteria for serious injuries.
Car accident attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey are available to answer your questions about Florida’s car accident claims process and the firm offers a free case evaluation for car accident victims.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Coconut Creek Car Accident Victims Can Recover Full Compensation For Their Accident Injuries
When you have been hurt in a car accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence — such as running a red light — you can recover full compensation for your accident injuries and other losses. Accident victims are protected under personal injury law, and can receive compensation by filing a personal injury claim.
The injuries and other losses sustained by the victim are known as “damages” and they may include any of the following:
- Cost of medical treatment
- Hospital expenses
- Surgical bills
- Cost of prescription medications
- Cost of future anticipated expenses for medical treatment
- Bills for rehabilitation treatment
- Cost of physical therapy
- Expenses for lab work, diagnostic scans, and imaging tests
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of one’s life enjoyment
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Lost wages
- Loss of sick time
- Loss of earned vacation time
When your personal injury claim includes losses that do not have an exact value — such as emotional pain and suffering or a loss of one’s life enjoyment — the court will consider several factors to assign a monetary value for that loss.
Results-Driven Florida Personal Injury Law Firm Offers Free Car Accident Case Evaluations
If you have been in a car accident, you may wonder whether you have the basis for a personal injury claim. Can you prove the other driver was at fault? Would you be able to recover full compensation for your car accident injuries and other losses?
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we understand the important concerns surrounding a car accident claim. And we are here to provide answers to your questions. Our Coconut Creek car crash attorneys offer a free car accident case evaluation so that you can make the most informed decision possible in your situation. Schedule your free car accident case evaluation with a member of our team today.
About Coconut Creek, Florida
Coconut Creek, Florida is a city located in Broward County, and is home to approximately 53,000 residents. Coconut Creek was named from the coconut trees planted in the region by early developers. Coconut Creek is located approximately 37 miles north of Miami, and is part of the Miami – Fort Lauderdale – West Palm Beach metropolitan area. Coconut Creek is home to the world’s largest butterfly aviary, Butterfly World, and is nicknamed the Butterfly Capital of the World.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Coconut Creek, Florida
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
The legal deadlines for filing car accident claims are established by each state and they are referred to as “statutes of limitations”. Florida’s statute of limitations for filing personal injury claims — such as car accident claims — is four years from the time of the accident. It is important to heed this deadline; failure to file your claim before the deadline expires will result in having your case dismissed. If that happens, you will have lost your opportunity to recover any damages from your car accident. If you are concerned that you will be unable to meet Florida’s filing deadline, it is best to consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer regarding your case.
Yes. The steps you take after a car accident are very important, and can help support a personal injury claim if you have been hurt. First, report the accident to the police. Law enforcement will then notify medical personnel who will tend to anyone who has been injured. Take photos and videos of the accident scene, including any damage to the vehicles, the position of the vehicles in the roadway, road conditions, traffic signs, and lighting. Also, take photos of your physical injuries. Collect the contact information from everyone involved in the accident, as well as any witnesses at the scene. Then contact an experienced Florida car accident attorney; the team at Lawlor, White & Murphey offers a free case evaluation to accident victims.
- Florida Cops Reverse Course in Venus Williams Crash: She’s Not at Fault
- What Happens If My Car Crash Injuries Don’t Show Up Right Away?
- Man Sustains Injury When Third Car Hits Him Following Two-Car Wreck in South Florida
- New Drivers, More Driving Lead to Surge in Florida Crashes
- Older Used Vehicles Put Teens at Greater Risk for Accidents