Table of Contents
- Compassionate Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyer Advocates for Victims of Accidents That Occur in Broward County and Throughout Florida
- Types of Accident Cases Our Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You With
- Injury Attorneys from Lawlor, White & Murphey Will Pursue Maximum Compensation for the Harm and Loss You Have Suffered
- Contact Us Today for a Free Initial Consultation to Learn How a Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyer Can Make a Difference in Your Case
- About Lauderhill, FL
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Lauderhill, FL
Compassionate Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyer Advocates for Victims of Accidents That Occur in Broward County and Throughout Florida
Have you been hurt in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence or recklessness? If you are facing significant medical expenses, along with lost income if you are kept out of work due to your injuries, you deserve to receive compensation for your financial expenses and your personal losses. A Lauderhill personal injury lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey can help you hold the party or parties at fault for your injuries accountable to provide you with the financial recovery you may be entitled to under the law.
With over five decades of combined legal experience, the attorneys of Lawlor, White & Murphey have dedicated themselves to fighting for the rights and interests of accident victims in Lauderhill and Broward County and throughout Florida. We have a proven track record of success in securing maximum results for our clients both at the negotiating table and at trial. When your life has been turned upside down by a devastating accident, you need attorneys who can not only offer you the personalized approach and care that you deserve during this difficult time, but who also have the experience and resources like those of large law firms to ensure that your legal options are thoroughly pursued.
Contact us today for a free case review to learn more about how our firm will fight to help you secure the financial recovery you deserve from the party or parties at fault for the injuries you suffered in an accident in Lauderhill.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Types of Accident Cases Our Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You With
When you were hurt in an accident, an experienced Lauderhill personal injury lawyer can help you pursue claims involving:
- Lauderhill Car Accidents
- Lauderhill Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Lauderhill Motorcycle Accidents
- Lauderhill Truck Accidents
- Lauderhill Bicycle Accidents
- Lauderhill Pedestrian Accidents
- Lauderhill Boating Accidents
- Lauderhill Cruise Ship Accidents
- Lauderhill Slip and Fall Accidents
- Lauderhill Daycare/School Accidents
- Lauderhill Swimming Pool Accidents
- Lauderhill Dog Bite Accidents
- Lauderhill Premises Liability Accidents
- Lauderhill Defective Product Accidents
- Lauderhill Dangerous Drug Accidents
- Lauderhill Medical Malpractice Claims
- Lauderhill Negligent Security Accidents
When you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence or legal fault, turn to Lawlor, White & Murphey to learn more about the next steps you can take to pursue compensation and justice.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Injury Attorneys from Lawlor, White & Murphey Will Pursue Maximum Compensation for the Harm and Loss You Have Suffered
A Lauderhill personal injury lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey can help you secure a financial recovery for all the expenses and losses you incurred due to your injuries, including for:
- Costs of medical treatment and physical rehabilitation
- Costs of long-term care for permanent disabilities
- Wages or income lost when missing work to treat injuries and recover from an accident
- Loss of earning ability due to disabilities
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life from permanent disabilities or from scarring/disfigurement
Trust our firm to put in the full effort necessary to thoroughly pursue your claims. Our attorneys will take care of each aspect of your case, including:
- Investigating the facts and circumstances of the accident or incident that caused your injuries to secure evidence we can use in your case
- Retaining expert witnesses if needed to help build strong, persuasive arguments in support of your claims
- Identifying at-fault parties and sources of compensation, such as applicable insurance coverages
- Preparing and filing your claims with the insurers or the parties liable for your injuries
- Handling communications and negotiations with insurance adjusters and defense lawyers to try to secure fair and full compensation for you through a negotiated settlement
- Taking your case to court if necessary, and using our litigation experience to vigorously advocate your case to the judge and jury to fight for a verdict in your favor
When your time and energy are focused on your treatment and getting back to regular life after an accident and injuries, we will take the stress of pursuing your legal claims and rights off your shoulders.
Contact Us Today for a Free Initial Consultation to Learn How a Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyer Can Make a Difference in Your Case
Don’t wait another day to start pursuing the financial recovery and accountability you deserve when you have been injured because of someone else’s fault. Call Lawlor, White & Murphey today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation to speak with a Lauderhill personal injury lawyer about your legal rights and options for pursuing maximum compensation for the harm and loss that you have endured.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
About Lauderhill, FL
Lauderhill is a city located in Broward County, Florida. Lauderhill was first established in the early 1960s by real estate developer Herbert Sadkin, who had previously successfully built residential development communities in Long Island. The first homes built in Lauderhill were based on off-the-shelf designs that could be purchased by the public through Macy’s department stores. Although Lauderhill’s population largely consisted of retirees and snowbirds for the first few decades of its history, today the city hosts a much more diverse community.
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Lauderhill, FL
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?
Under Florida’s statute of limitations on personal injury claims, you typically have four years from the date of your injury to file a lawsuit against the at-fault party or parties. Different limitations periods may apply in certain circumstances, such as if you have not discovered the facts underlying your legal claim, or for minor children who are injured in accidents. If you file your personal injury lawsuit after the statute of limitations has expired on your claim, you risk having your case dismissed out of court and losing the opportunity to seek financial recovery for your injuries and losses.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our personal injury attorneys represent accident victims on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not need to pay any fees up front to hire our firm for your case. We only get paid if we win compensation for you in a settlement or at trial. That way, you have no financial risk in getting the legal help you need to maximize your financial recovery.