Coral Springs Construction Accident Lawyers
Premier Injury Attorneys Dedicated To Helping Victims Of Construction Accidents In Broward County
Construction accidents happen every day, in spite of federal safety precautions and protocols. All it takes is one person or entity to cut a corner or skip a step in maintenance for an accident to occur. And when it does, chances are that someone has been hurt as a result. Coral Springs construction accident lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey specialize in personal injury law and we have decades of experience handling all types of construction accident claims.
Construction work is hazardous given the massive machinery and electrical equipment that is used, not to mention the sky-high scaffolding that rests against a building. And when someone is hurt at a construction site, the injuries can be serious.
For the injured person, life changes in a moment. Whether you were working at a construction site or merely a bystander, everything turns upside down when you are headed to a hospital after a construction accident. We are here to help you recover.
Leading Causes Of Construction Accidents In Coral Springs, Florida
When you think of construction accidents, chances are that you envision someone falling off a ladder or tumbling from scaffolding. Falling accidents are a leading cause of construction accidents, and the list of construction accident types also includes the following:
- Coral Springs Accident due to falling debris lawyers
- Coral Springs Accident due to being caught in between lawyers
- Coral Springs Scaffolding accident lawyers
- Coral Springs Electrical accident lawyers
- Coral Springs Crane accident lawyers
- Coral Springs Fire accident lawyers
- Coral Springs Ladder accident lawyers
- Coral Springs Accident due to machinery malfunction lawyers
- Coral Springs Roof collapse accident lawyers
- Coral Springs Building collapse accident lawyers
- Coral Springs Explosion accident lawyers
- Coral Springs Chemical burn accident lawyers
- Coral Springs Chemical exposure accident lawyers
- Coral Springs Forklift accident lawyers
- Coral Springs Welding accident lawyers
Coral Springs construction accident lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey have years of experience representing clients who are injured in a wide range of construction accidents. Our skilled trial attorneys stand by a demonstrated track record of success in recovering full and fair compensation for our clients.
Skilled Injury Attorneys Advocate On Behalf Of Construction Accident Victims In Coral Springs, Florida To Hold At-Fault Parties Accountable For Their Actions And Recover Damages
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we are passionate about advocating on behalf of accident victims. We are driven by a pursuit of justice and a desire to “undo” wrongdoing. Our skilled injury attorneys hold the at-fault parties accountable for their negligent actions and we recover damages for our clients who have been harmed.
Whether a property owner, construction site manager, or an equipment manufacturer is to blame for your accident, we fight tirelessly on your behalf and we do not stop until we have successfully recovered what you rightfully deserve. Our dedicated team has recovered a wide range of losses for our clients, including the following:
- Compensation for the cost of medical treatment
- Coverage for hospital expenses
- Compensation for the cost of surgery, diagnostic testing, and imaging tests
- Expenses for prescription medications
- Coverage for the cost of physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Expenses for future anticipated medical treatment
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of life enjoyment and companionship
- Coverage for the cost of in-home living assistance
- Reimbursement for lost wages
- Compensation for the loss of future earning capacity
Accident victims have four years from the time of the accident to file a personal injury claim in Florida’s courts. Don’t miss this statutory deadline. If you do, the Florida court will dismiss your case outright. If that should happen, you will have lost your opportunity to recover compensation for your accident injuries and other losses from the parties that are responsible.
Verdict / Tow Truck Driver Work Injury
Settlement / Work Truck Accident
Settlement / Handyman Work Injury
Recover The Compensation You Deserve For Your Construction Accident Injuries
Decades of experience. A practice that is focused entirely on personal injury law. A team of attorneys that draw upon in-depth knowledge and hands-on negotiation tactics to fight on your behalf and deliver a positive outcome in your case. That — and more — is what you can expect when you have Lawlor, White & Murphey by your side.
The Coral Springs construction accident lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey work closely with our clients during the entire claims process, informing you of developments, and working tirelessly on your behalf to recover the compensation you deserve.
Lawlor, White & Murphey offers a free case evaluation to accident victims. One of our Coral Springs construction injury attorneys will meet with you to review your case, explain the issue of negligence, discuss the compensation you rightfully deserve, and answer your questions. To arrange for your confidential complimentary consultation with a member of our team, contact our office.
About Coral Springs, Florida
Coral Springs, Florida is a city that is located approximately about 20 miles northwest of Fort Lauderdale, in Broward County. Coral Spring’s proximity to Fort Lauderdale and Miami contributes to its rapid growth. Home to approximately 137,000 residents, Coral Springs is also a popular tourist destination. One of the larger commercial construction projects currently underway in Broward County includes the expansion of the Broward County Convention Center and the addition of a new headquarters hotel.
- Coral Springs Construction Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Construction Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Construction Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Construction Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Construction Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Construction Accident Injury Claims In Coral Springs, Florida
The answer to this question is really two-fold. The cost of hiring a lawyer depends upon the particular lawyer you are hiring. And second, not all lawyers provide the same services, level of representation, or positive outcome. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our experienced trial attorneys focus exclusively on personal injury law. Our firm offers a free case evaluation and our attorneys work on a contingency basis. This means that until we recover compensation for you, you don’t owe us anything. To learn more about the services we offer at Lawlor, White & Murphey, and our extensive track record, schedule a free consultation with a member of our team.
The construction industry comprises a broad range of activities involving construction, repair, and alteration. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), which is a division of the United States Department of Labor, is responsible for establishing safety standards for the construction industry.