Table of Contents
Top Rated Plantation Car Accident Lawyers Represent Clients Injured by Car Accidents Throughout Florida
The roads of South Florida are not only filled with sunshine and good vibrations, but these same roads are also filled with construction hazards, giant trucks, distracted drivers on cell phones, cars filled with teenagers texting, aggressive taxi’s, confused Uber drivers, and legions of lost tourists recklessly driving rentals. Under such conditions, it is no surprise that hundreds of car accidents and injuries happen every day. Experienced Plantation car accident lawyers can help with your car accident claims.
According to Florida’s car crash and injury statistics, in the first few weeks of 2019, there were 35,354 car accidents resulting in 216 deaths and 14,631 injuries. Without a doubt, driving in South Florida can be a risky daily activity. Not only is a car accident likely to happen, but it is simultaneously unexpected, unwelcome and devastating. From the moment an accident occurs, a car accident victim must make important decisions: Should I go to the hospital? When should I call my insurance company? What if I am seriously injured or can’t work? Will I get a rental car as part of my insurance claim? Is the tow truck covered? Is this settlement offer from the insurance company fair?
Lawlor, White & Murphey, a Florida personal injury law firm with experienced Plantation car crash attorneys, has a strong reputation for excellence and special personal attention. Our attorneys and staff understand the problems caused by a car accident – the physical, emotional, and financial impact which can be life-altering, incredibly inconvenient, and very stressful. Since 1998, our attorneys have been representing people injured in car accidents, fighting for their rights and getting them proper compensation.
We are nationally accredited and recognized by organizations such as Super Lawyers, The Top Trial Lawyers in America and voted Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Fort Lauderdale in 2016 by Expertise. Contact our office today to learn more about our firm, attorneys, and past verdicts and settlements.
Common Injuries in Plantation Car Accident Cases
If you or a loved one were involved in a car accident in Plantation let us take on the burden of pursuing your right to receive fair compensation for your car accident injuries, such as:
- Pain & Suffering
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Sprains & Strains
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Head or Neck Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Injuries to Knees, Hands, Wrists, & Legs
Additionally, we can help you recover compensation for other damages and losses, such as:
- Death – Funeral & Burial Expenses
- Loss of the Comfort of a Spouse or Loved One
- Damage to your Car or Other Property
- Property Damage & Rental Car Expenses
- Medical Bills & Treatment Decisions
- Loss of Wages or Lost Time from Work
- Costs of Disability & Long-Term Care
Common Types of Car Accident Cases in Florida
Lawlor, White & Murphey is a personal injury firm with a reputation of excellence and a legal team that is knowledgeable, friendly, and tapped into the communities of Plantation and South Florida. We handle all types of car accident cases including:
- Negligent Driving Cases in Plantation
- Car Accident Injuries in Plantation
- Distracted Driving Accidents in Plantation
- Pedestrian Accidents in Plantation
- Bicycle Accidents in Plantation
- Uber and Lyft accidents in Plantation
- Slip and Fall Accidents in Plantation
- Motorcycle Accidents in Plantation
- Medical Malpractice in Plantation
- Legal Malpractice in Plantation
- Construction Accidents in Plantation
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
7 Important Things to do After a Car Accident
- STOP & STAY: All vehicles involved in an accident should remain in place unless they are interfering with traffic or causing a hazard. Never drive away or leave the scene of an accident, even if the accident is minor.
- CALL FOR HELP: Call 911 and wait for the police and/or ambulance. Always make an accident report with the police, because you will need the accident report or “incident” number as part of your accident insurance claim. More importantly, if you fail to alert the local or state police of a car crash in Florida within 10 days, you could be in violation of Florida Motor Vehicle Law.
- GET & GIVE INFORMATION: Get driver’s license & insurance information from all the other drivers and talk to officials at the scene. Get the name and phone number of any witnesses. Tell the police officer what happened and advise him if you [or a passenger] are injured. Calm yourself and think about any pain or discomfort and let the paramedics know about non-visible things like headaches, blurry vision, dizziness, stiffness, or inability to move.
- TAKE PICTURES: Whenever possible take pictures of the following: damage to your car; damage to the other vehicle(s); the ending position of the cars; point of contact; the scene of the accident; and any special conditions that caused the accident such as construction; missing or defective traffic control signs/signals, bad weather or lighting. You should also photograph any immediate injuries such as bumps, bruises, cuts, and scrapes.
- MAKE AN INSURANCE CLAIM: Florida is a “no-fault” car insurance state which means that you can file a claim with your own insurance called Personal Injury Protection “PIP” insurance coverage, no matter who is at fault for the accident. You should report the accident to your insurance company from the scene or as soon as possible after you leave the scene.
- GET MEDICAL TREATMENT: Always take advantage of emergency personnel and allow them to take you to the hospital if you feel any discomfort or pain. If not, you should seek medical attention as soon as possible. Florida Insurance Law requires a person who is injured in a car accident to seek medical attention within 14 days of the accident or his/her right to insurance coverage may be denied.
- HIRE A GOOD LAWYER: After taking these immediate steps, make sure you take the next step in the right direction, like contacting one of our experienced and well-respected Plantation car accident lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey to schedule a free consultation.
Dedicated Personal Injury Attorneys Lawlor, White & Murphey Offer Free Car Accident Case Evaluations For Plantation Clients – Call Today!
Let Lawlor, White & Murphey help you through the grief and stress after an accident. We can guide you through the process and help you make smart decisions about your injuries, medical treatment, and lost wages. We can also present a strong case to make sure you are treated fairly and receive the compensation you deserve.
We are experienced personal injury trial attorneys grounded in our community. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury in a car accident in Plantation, you will need a good lawyer who is experienced, aggressive, and caring to represent you. Let Lawlor, White & Murphey give you a powerful voice, the justice you deserve, and the peace of mind to move forward. Contact us today by filling out this brief online contact form.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Plantation, Florida
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?