Venice Car Accident Lawyers
Florida Personal Injury Law Firm Protects the Rights of Sarasota County Car Accident Victims
Are you the victim of a car accident? When you or someone you love are the victim of a car accident that was caused by someone else’s negligent behavior, you have a legal right to compensation for your expenses. Florida personal injury law protects victims of such accidents, but the claims process can be complicated. In many cases, injuries suffered in car accidents cost a victim more than the $10,000 in personal injury protection (PIP) coverage required by all Florida drivers. You need knowledgeable Venice Florida car accident lawyers on your side.
Choosing the right law firm to represent you after a car accident in Venice, Florida, is a matter of trusting experience. At Lawlor, White, & Murphey, we handle complex car accident claims every day. Our dedicated team of car accident lawyers are here to fight for you, working to ensure that you receive every dollar you deserve because of injuries resulting from a car accident in which the other driver was negligent.
We have been helping car accident victims in Venice and across South Florida just like you and are ready to put our experience to work to help you recover the most compensation possible.
Leading Personal Injury Law Firm Represents All Types of Florida Car Accident Victims
Our leading team of personal injury lawyers represents all types of car accident victims across Florida, including:
- Uninsured/Underinsured driver accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Fender benders
- T bone collisions
- Head-on collisions
- Sideswipe accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Hit and run accidents
- DUI accidents
- Parking lot accidents
- Uber vehicle accidents
- Lyft vehicle accidents
- Car accidents with bicyclists
- Car accidents with motorcyclists
- Car accidents with pedestrians
- And more
Each one of these types of car accidents can result in significant injuries and even fatalities. In order to protect your financial future, our Venice, Florida car accident lawyers are here to serve as advocates on your behalf, working to gain the monetary compensation you deserve to cover your medical expenses and more.
How to Protect Your Rights Following a Car Accident in Venice, Florida
The single most important thing you can do following a car accident in Venice, Florida, is to seek medical treatment as soon as possible. While you are waiting for first responders and transportation to medical treatment, there are a few steps you can take to preserve evidence at the scene of the car accident. This evidence can be quite helpful in establishing your right to full compensation and includes:
- Photos and video. If you can, use your smartphone to take pictures and video of the accident scene, including all of the vehicles and any visible injuries you may have received.
- Personal testimony. If other vehicles have stopped to render assistance, get the names and contact information of these people, as they may have had a better view of the car accident as it happened.
- Official reports. It is vitally important to contact the police after you have been involved in a car accident in order to initiate an official report. Law enforcement officers will take detailed notes regarding the scene of the car accident and may make a determination as to the cause of the accident.
After you have received medical treatment for a car accident, it can be useful to write down any notes, thoughts, or impressions you have about the accident and your injuries. You may also want to keep all medical records about your treatment and recovery process. These documents can serve as additional evidence for your car accident lawyer when presenting your case in a court of law.
Call Today to Schedule a No-Cost Initial Consultation with Our Trusted Car Accident Lawyers
If you or a loved one are the victim of a car accident in Venice or anywhere else in South Florida, you need an experienced Venice car crash attorney on your side that you can trust to explain your options for recovering full compensation for your injuries. Contact our office today to schedule a free initial case evaluation where we will provide you with our honest opinion regarding your chances of success and the anticipated process to recover your compensation.
About Venice, Florida
Venice, Florida, is located in Sarasota County along the Gulf Coast. Often voted as one of the happiest beach communities in Florida, Venice is also known as the Shark’s Tooth Capital of the World because of the annual city festival in honor of the abundance of this fossilized find. Venice is also home to a number of snowbirds, northern visitors who flock to the region in the winter for the pleasant climate.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Areas Nearby in Palm Beach County:
- Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyers
- Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents in Venice, FL
Yes. Part of Florida’s no-fault insurance law is requiring Personal Injury Protection (PIP) in order to cover medical expenses and other losses for anyone covered under your policy, regardless of who is at fault in an accident. Yet PIP coverage limits do not provide for compensation for pain and suffering and other, non-monetary damages. The attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey are specialists in personal injury cases and navigating through Florida car accident claims.
There may be options for recovering compensation in this case. Often, your own insurance policy contains coverage options for uninsured or underinsured motorist claims, which may allow us to seek damages. If there is more than one driver involved, it is possible to pursue compensation against one of the other drivers. Otherwise, a personal injury lawsuit against the driver at fault may be your best option for recovering fair compensation for your injuries.
Florida law stipulates that you must seek medical treatment within 14 days after a car accident in order to qualify for personal injury protection (PIP) benefits. If you do not, it does not necessarily mean that you surrender your right to recover compensation for any injuries you sustained in the car accident. Still, it is advisable that you seek medical treatment as soon as possible following a car accident, immediately if possible. Without a medical examination, it can be difficult to know if you may be suffering from some sort of internal injury which could cause more severe complications in the future.