Table of Contents
- Dedicated Las Olas Personal Injury Lawyer Providing Legal Representation for Injured Persons In Las Olas and Throughout Florida
- Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
- What a Las Olas Personal Injury Lawyer Can Do For You
- Contact Us for a Free Case Review by a Trusted Las Olas Personal Injury Lawyer and Know Your Options and Legal Rights
- About Las Olas Boulevard, Florida, 33301
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Las Olas
Dedicated Las Olas Personal Injury Lawyer Providing Legal Representation for Injured Persons In Las Olas and Throughout Florida
Have you been injured in an accident or other incident in Las Olas? Injuries can have a devastating impact on your life as well as the lives of your loved ones. You and your family be faced with the financial burden of medical bills as well as piling expenses due to being out of work as a result of your injuries. You may also be suffering excruciating pain and may not be able to participate in activities that you once enjoyed. If your injuries are the result of the negligence or reckless actions (or lack of action) of another party, you have the right to seek compensation for the losses suffered and the expenses incurred as a result of the injuries. An experienced Los Olas personal injury lawyer can provide you with the guidance and representation you need to improve the outcome of your case.
At Lawlor, White and Murphy, you’ll gain access to experienced personal injury attorneys. Our firm is dedicated to providing injury victims with the guidance and representation they need to recover fair compensation for injuries caused by the negligence or recklessness of others. We know the stakes for injured parties. We’ll pursue your case tirelessly and fight for the most favorable outcome. Our attorneys have decades of trial experience. We will provide you with aggressive trial representation if the need arises.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
We at Lawlor, White & Murphy are experienced at handling a wide range of personal injury cases including:
- Los Olas Car Accidents
- Los Olas Truck Accidents
- Los Olas Motorcycle Accidents
- Los Olas Premises Liability Claims
- Los Olas Workplace Accidents
- Los Olas Defective Product Claims
- Los Olas Catastrophic Injury Accidents
- Los Olas Medical Malpractice Claims
- And much more
If you have lost a loved one as a result of the negligence or dangerous actions of another person, we can help you hold the responsible party in a wrongful death lawsuit. We advocate on behalf of the survivors to help them on their journey to find closure. Contact us today for more information.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
What a Las Olas Personal Injury Lawyer Can Do For You
When you are injured due to no fault of your own, you can recover compensation for your injuries and other damages suffered. A Los Olas personal injury lawyer will be invaluable in recovering compensation. Our attorneys will help with:
- Assessing your case and advising you on your legal rights as well as your options. We will help you determine the best way to approach your case for the most favorable outcome.
- Investigating your claim and securing evidence. We will refer to our skills, networks, and resources to build a strong claim on your behalf.
- Filing your claim for compensation. We will handle all the paperwork and communication with the parties involved. We will do all the work so you can focus on your recovery.
- Negotiating on your behalf. You can rely on our experience to negotiate for a just settlement for your claim. We won’t be intimidated and will vigorously pursue maximum compensation for you.
- Represent you at trial. Our attorneys have decades of experience in representing injured victims in court. We will hold those responsible for your injuries accountable and pursue compensation at trial if necessary.
At Lawlor, White & Murphy, we are committed to protecting the legal rights of injury victims. We will pursue justice on your behalf and fight tirelessly so you can receive full compensation for your injuries and losses.
Contact Us for a Free Case Review by a Trusted Las Olas Personal Injury Lawyer and Know Your Options and Legal Rights
If you have been injured in an accident contact us for a free case review by an experienced Las Olas personal injury lawyer. Learn about your legal rights and what your options are. We would be happy to discuss your case with you and help you recover compensation for your injuries.
About Las Olas Boulevard, Florida, 33301
Las Olas is one of the thoroughfares in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33301. Once nothing more than a dirt road that led to the beach, Las Olas (which means ‘the waves’ in Spanish) has since grown and is now considered Fort Lauderdale’s soul. The Boulevard currently provides the primary connection to the beach and is a ‘must visit’ area to anyone exploring Fort Lauderdale. A stroll down the Boulevard will reveal a wide variety of art galleries, fashion boutiques, sidewalk cafes, restaurants, bars, and retail stores. The cool breezeways, immaculate palm trees, stretches of beach and lively people make it easy to see why Las Olas is Fort Lauderdale’s best-kept secret.
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Las Olas
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?
The actions you take after an accident can make a big difference in the success of your claim. It is important to begin gathering evidence to support your personal injury claim right away. If you are able to, take photos or videos of the accident scene and your injuries. Get contact information of others involved in the accident as well as eyewitnesses. Be sure to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Retain copies of bills, invoices, and other records of any expense related to medical care as well as damages from your accident. Get in touch with a Las Olas personal injury lawyer to discuss your case, your legal rights, and the options available to you.
If you were injured in an accident or other type of incident, you may be eligible to seek compensation from the party responsible for the accident or incident. It is important to seek the guidance of a personal injury attorney as soon as possible after the accident or incident. An experienced attorney will review your case and let you know what your legal rights are as well as your options. They will also provide you with guidance on how much compensation you can expect to recover for your claim.