Table of Contents
- We Leave No Stone Unturned When Securing Compensation for Pembroke Pines Car Accidents & Injuries
- Our Lawyers Handle All Types of Car Accident Injuries & Lawsuits
- Aggressive Representation for Car Accident Victims in Pembroke Pines
- Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents
- Related Posts
We Leave No Stone Unturned When Securing Compensation for Pembroke Pines Car Accidents & Injuries
A car accident occurs in Florida something like once every 92 seconds. Think about that startling statistic—it is extremely likely that you will be involved in some type of car accident at least once in your life. While everyone hopes to emerge from a car accident unscathed, many car accidents do cause significant damage and injuries that even the safest drivers with vehicles equipped with the most up-to-date modern safety technology cannot always avoid. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers provide advice for car accident victims that is both smart and sympathetic.
We understand that we are meeting most of our clients who are car accident victims at their worst moments, but take pride in helping them recover the compensation necessary to get their lives back on track. Our car accident lawyers have been recognized on a number of forums—we have a perfect AVVO rating and have been rated by Super Lawyers and recognized as one of the top 1% of car accident lawyers. We tend to assign more value to the proven track record that we have in the community, and know that the testimonials provided by our former clients are the best evidence of our success. If you have been injured in a car accident, you should hire the best Pembroke Pines car accident lawyers you can find to handle your case.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Car Accident Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Our Lawyers Handle All Types of Car Accident Injuries & Lawsuits
When you have sustained injuries in a car accident, you want a lawyer with specific experience in representing car accident victims—and our lawyers have just that. We have over two decades’ worth of experience helping car accident victims recover compensation after Pembroke Pines crashes, including:
- Car accidents
- Bus accidents
- Uber or Lyft accidents
- Distracted driving & texting while driving accidents
- DUI accidents
- Fatal car accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Vehicle rollover accidents
- Tire blowout accidents
- Car accidents that occur in construction zones
- Whiplash injury accidents
- Fatigued driving Taxi accidents
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist accidents
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your car accident, it is important to try to remain calm in the moments following the accident. If you are reading this and have been involved in an accident, we recommend that you:
- Call the police and allow law enforcement to compile a formal report of the car accident
- Try to evaluate whether it may be necessary to call for an ambulance for yourself or anyone else injured on the scene
- Take photos and videos with your smartphone
- Important, do not leave the scene of the accident
- Obtain the contact, vehicle and insurance information from other drivers involved in the accident
- Look around and see if anyone else has witnessed the accident, and obtain their contact information if possible
- Call our offices as soon as you can, we may even be able to make it to the scene to help
Aggressive Representation for Car Accident Victims in Pembroke Pines
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our clients are more than just file numbers and bank account deposits—we take the time to get to know our clients and understand their goals, which helps us provide more effective representation because we really understand how your injuries are impacting your life. We advocate, negotiate and outright fight for our clients right to receive just and fair compensation after a car accident, including compensation for:
- Unreimbursed medical expenses
- The cost of rehabilitative care, physical therapy and other programs needed for recovery
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Lost wages, salary and employment benefits
- Lost future earning capacity
- Prescription drug needs
- The costs of funeral expenses, in addition to loss of support and consortium, if the car accident results in a tragic fatality
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
Our personal injury lawyers understand how desperately you may need financial compensation to help pay medical expenses and everyday bills while recovering after a car accident, and we do everything that we can to resolve cases both successfully and in a time-efficient manner. If you have questions about pursuing a claim for compensation after a car accident in Pembroke Pines or elsewhere in South Florida, call our offices today or fill out this brief online contact form and we will get back to you quickly. Learn more about our Pembroke Pines car crash attorneys.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
This is a very common question, and the answer will depend primarily upon the following factors, among others depending upon the circumstances: (1) the extent of your unreimbursed medical expenses, (2) the cost of future care, including rehab, medical devices and prescription drug requirements, (3) how much income you lost because of the recovery, (4) whether the injury was severe enough to prevent you from returning to your former employment, (5) how much your injury impacted your life in general, (6) the type of conduct that caused the car accident. By getting to know our clients, we gain more insight into the types of compensation that may be available in your specific car accident case.
Under Florida’s no-fault insurance law, your own car insurance will apply for relatively inexpensive injuries and damage even if someone else caused the accident. Despite the fact that you pay for this coverage, the insurance company still wants to minimize their total financial liability. So many car accident victims think that their own insurance company will be on their side, but this is not always the case, which is why it’s important to retain an experienced car accident lawyer who actually is on your side.