Table of Contents
- Experienced Florida Legal Team Protects The Rights Of Car Accident Victims In Broward County and Across South Florida
- Florida Accident Injury Lawyers Successfully Represent Tamarac Car Accident Victims
- Understanding Florida’s “No-Fault Car” Insurance Laws
- Skilled Car Accident Lawyers Recover Full Compensation For Car Accident Victims In Tamarac and Throughout South Florida
- Results-Driven Tamarac Car Accident Lawyer Offers Free Case Evaluations To Florida Accident Victims
- About Tamarac, Florida
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents in Tamarac, Florida
Experienced Florida Legal Team Protects The Rights Of Car Accident Victims In Broward County and Across South Florida
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we fight to protect your rights every day. Our experienced legal team has been representing clients in Tamarac and across South Florida for more than 25 years. Our Tamarac car accident lawyers advocate on behalf of car accident victims to hold at-fault parties accountable for their actions and to recover just compensation for their losses.
Florida Accident Injury Lawyers Successfully Represent Tamarac Car Accident Victims
The experienced accident injury attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey specialize in personal injury law and we have a demonstrated track record of successfully representing car accident victims in Florida. Our skilled Tamarac car accident lawyers have more than 25 years of experience, and our team has handled a broad range of car accident claims including — but not limited to — the following:
- Distracted driving car accidents
- Fender benders
- Driving while under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs car accidents
- Side impact collisions
- Head-on collisions
- T-bone accidents
- Wrong-way driving accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Uber vehicle accidents
- Lyft vehicle accidents
- Hit and run car accidents
- Taxicab accidents
- Car accidents involving pedestrians
- Car accidents involving bicyclists
If you were involved in a car accident and have questions about whether you meet the criteria to file a personal injury accident claim, speak with one of the experienced car accident attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey.
Understanding Florida’s “No-Fault Car” Insurance Laws
Trying to navigate Florida’s “no-fault” car insurance laws can be challenging, particularly if you are filing a personal injury claim for a car accident. Florida has “no-fault” car insurance laws, which require that the injured party file an accident claim against the Personal Injury Protection (PIP) portion of their car insurance policy. PIP insurance will cover medical bills and other losses for all the individuals covered under the car insurance policy, regardless of who is at fault for the car accident.
There are limits to PIP coverage, however. Car accident victims may not recover compensation for non-monetary damages, such as emotional pain and suffering, under PIP insurance. The only way to recover compensation for those losses is by filing a third-party insurance claim or a personal injury claim against the at-fault driver. The experienced Tamarac personal injury attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey are here to help you navigate the complexities of Florida’s car accident laws. We offer a free case evaluation to Florida car accident victims; schedule your confidential consultation today.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Skilled Car Accident Lawyers Recover Full Compensation For Car Accident Victims In Tamarac and Throughout South Florida
When there is a car accident that was caused by someone’s reckless, careless behavior, anyone who is injured in that accident may seek to recover compensation from the at-fault party for their injuries and other losses that are sustained as a result of the accident. By filing a personal injury claim, the injured party may recover damages which include the following and more:
- Medical treatment expenses
- Cost of prescription medications
- Hospital bills
- Expenses for surgical procedures
- Cost of physical therapy
- Bills for rehabilitation treatment
- Cost of future anticipated expenses for medical treatment
- Mental anguish
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Expenses for X-rays, diagnostic scans, and lab work
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Loss of life enjoyment
- Loss of consortium
- Lost income
- Loss of sick time
- Loss of earned vacation time
It is not uncommon for car accident victims to experience emotional pain and suffering, trauma, and mental anguish. These losses do not have a set monetary value, but injured victims may still recover monetary compensation for these losses. In these cases, the Florida court assigns a monetary amount to these losses based on several different factors of the car accident.
Results-Driven Tamarac Car Accident Lawyer Offers Free Case Evaluations To Florida Accident Victims
How do you know if your car accident meets the criteria for a personal injury claim? The easiest, fastest way to make that determination is to schedule a free, no-obligation car accident case evaluation with an experienced Tamarac car crash attorney at Lawlor, White & Murphey. Our knowledgeable legal team is ready to answer your questions and explain your options. Arrange for your free consultation today.
About Tamarac, Florida
The city of Tamarac, Florida is located in Broward County and is home to 60,427 residents. In 2019, there were six fatal car accidents in Tamarac, Florida involving eight vehicles. There were 11 people involved in fatal accidents in Tamarac in 2019, with six total fatalities reported. Of the fatal accidents in Tamarac in 2019, one accident involved a drunk driver, and three of the fatal accidents involved pedestrians.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents in Tamarac, Florida
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
It is not uncommon for an insurance company to offer a settlement early on in the personal injury claims process. In most cases, the first settlement offer you receive is not usually the best settlement offer. These initial settlement offers typically do not cover the extent of your losses and instead leave you with outstanding bills to pay. To determine whether a particular settlement offer is one you should consider for your car accident, consult with a knowledgeable Florida car accident lawyer. The personal injury legal team at Lawlor, White & Murphey offers a free case evaluation, where one of our experienced car accident attorneys will review your claim and discuss the level of compensation you may be eligible to receive.
When you have been involved in a car accident, it is important that you follow a few steps in the accident’s aftermath. Report the car accident to the police. Obtain medical treatment for any injuries you sustained. Get the contact information from the Uber or Lyft driver, as well as any passengers in the vehicle. Look for witnesses to the accident. Video and take photos of the accident scene, vehicles involved, and your injuries. And speak with an experienced car accident attorney as soon as possible.