Our Commitment to Fort Lauderdale & South Florida
Lawlor, White & Murphey’s commitment to the people of South Florida does not end with legal representation. Through longstanding sponsorships and affiliations with local charities and community organizations, our active involvement is just one way that we give back.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we recognize that our foundation of success has stemmed from the support of the people and the Florida communities, believing in actionable community outreach programs – walking the walk, and not just talking the talk.
Please visit the links below to just a few of the charities and organizations we are involved with so that you may learn more and hopefully, be so generous as to volunteer your own time or resources.
- American Cancer Society in Florida
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center
- St. Gregory the Great School
- I Care I Cure Foundation
- International Children’s Heart Foundation
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Humane Society of Broward County
- God’s House of Refuge Outreach
- West Broward YMCA
- Broward County Guardian Ad Litem COSAC Foundation
- Ft. Lauderdale FOP
- Junior Achievement