Table of Contents
- Aggressive Lawyers for Car Accident Injuries in Broward County
- Serious Car Accident Injuries
- Holding Negligent Drivers Financially Responsible for Car Accident Injuries
- Call Today for a Free Initial Consultation
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Pembroke Pines Car Accident Injuries
Aggressive Lawyers for Car Accident Injuries in Broward County
Recovering from car accident injuries can require time, patience and, in many cases, a substantial amount of help. Your treating physician and other medical professionals devote themselves to making sure your physical recovery proceeds in the best possible way, and your friends and loved ones can help provide support in accomplishing everyday activities that may no longer be possible because of your car accident injuries. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our experienced team of Pembroke Pines car accident injury lawyers are here to help with the financial aspects of your recovery.
When a third party’s negligent or reckless driving causes you to suffer car accident injuries in Pembroke Pines, justice dictates that you should be entitled to recover compensation for those injuries. Even if you have comprehensive health insurance and car insurance, when car accident injuries are serious, these insurance policies often cover only a portion of your actual damages. Our lawyers are here to help win a compensation award that fully accounts for the car accident injuries that you have suffered through no fault of your own.
Serious Car Accident Injuries
Car accident injuries can make it impossible for you to work, but can also make it more difficult to complete routine, everyday tasks like getting dressed and bathing. Our personal injury lawyers have successfully represented clients who have suffered car accident injuries ranging from the relatively minor to the extremely complex and lasting injuries that can significantly impact your life, including cases involving:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back injuries, such as injuries to the discs or muscles
- Neck injuries
- Concussions and other head injuries
- Broken bones and joints
- Organ damage
- Amputations and loss of limbs
- Wrongful death
Medical care and rehabilitative treatment can be surprisingly expensive, and the costs only increase in proportion to the severity of your car accident injuries. We will fight to reach a compensation award that accounts for all of these expenses, including the cost of:
- Ongoing medical treatment and doctor visits
- Reconstructive or corrective surgeries
- Medical devices
- Prescription medication
- Physical therapy
- And more
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Holding Negligent Drivers Financially Responsible for Car Accident Injuries
We always emphasize how important it is for our potential clients to seek medical care as soon as possible after an accident. Many injuries might not present easy-to-read symptoms immediately, but a medical professional has the tools necessary to fully evaluate your condition to make sure you receive the treatment for your car accident injuries as soon as possible. We have several different avenues that we can explore under Florida law in order to recover compensation for your injuries, including:
- Your own car insurance. Because Florida is a no-fault state, we will first look to your own insurance for compensation for your car accident injuries.
- The at-fault driver’s insurance. If your expenses exceed the limits of your insurance policy, we can then pursue a claim against the at-fault driver’s policy.
- A lawsuit. Florida only requires Pembroke Pines drivers to carry $10,000 in personal injury protection coverage. In many cases, even the full amount of two insurance policies is insufficient to cover expensive and extensive medical care for your car accident injuries. In these cases, we can pursue legal action to recover the remaining damages.
Call Today for a Free Initial Consultation
Our experience helps in our ability to avoid prolonged negotiations and courtroom battles in many cases, but we never back down in fighting for your right to full compensation. We always take our clients’ goals into consideration when formulating a case strategy and put all of our resources to work for you in every case. Call our offices today, or fill out this brief online contact form and one of our experienced Pembroke Pines car crash attorney will get back to you to discuss your Pembroke Pines car accident injuries. Remember, your first consultation to discuss your injuries is always free. Learn more about our Pembroke Pines personal injury lawyers.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pembroke Pines Car Accident Injuries
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
In some car accident cases, the insurance companies will send their own hired physicians to conduct a medical examination of a car accident victim when they are attempting to minimize their liability for car accident injuries. Often, only a handful of the same doctors conduct these exams repeatedly, and their results predictably may attempt to minimize your injuries. If you are required to submit to a compulsory medical exam, it is important that you remember that the physician is not your doctor—and you can tell that doctor as little as possible. Avoid making statements about the accident in general, or even making any unnecessary statements at all as you never know how the doctor may use those statements against you. One tactic that we can use to minimize the results of that exam is visiting your actual doctor on the same day—that way, we can obtain an almost real-time comparison of the two doctors’ results and opinions.
With experience, our lawyers have learned how to go about estimating your future costs of care—and because medicine and the effectiveness of any given treatment program are never certain, most cases do involve an estimate. Importantly, we have the resources necessary to make sure our estimates are educated. We consult with your treating physician and medical experts in order to evaluate potential contingencies for the future and how much the total cost of your recovery might be. Every case will depend upon the specific facts and the extent of your car accident injuries, so call our offices today so that we can begin building a more customized case for you.