Miramar Truck Accident Lawyers
Qualified Broward County Truck Accident Lawyers Passionate About Maximizing Compensation in Truck Accident Lawsuits
Truck accidents are inherently more complicated than cases where an accident involves only ordinary passenger vehicles. This is the case both because the resulting injuries suffered by truck accident victims tend to be much more serious than in other cases, and because a complicated set of state and federal safety regulations apply to trucking companies and truck drivers who operate in the Miramar, Florida area. The size and weight of a large commercial truck, tractor-trailer or semi can turn an ordinary car accident into a catastrophic tragedy. The fact that these commercial trucks are almost always owned by a large trucking company only adds another hurdle into the mix, as these corporations have seemingly endless resources to put toward their efforts to minimize fault following a truck accident. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our Miramar truck accident lawyers are passionate about protecting truck accident victims’ rights when they are injured in our Miramar community.
We counter the resources of insurance adjusters and defense attorneys with our own significant resources and have found that we can successfully tip the scales in our favor through our dedication, legal expertise and willingness to work tirelessly for our clients. If you or a loved one have sustained injuries in a truck accident in Miramar or elsewhere in South Florida, you need a trusted lawyer by your side to fight for your future. We have already successfully recovered over $100 million in compensation for our clients, so call us today to see how we can help in your case.
Truck Accidents Are Often Dangerous and Even Deadly
A truck accident can change your life in an instant, causing injuries that range from traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, paralysis, loss of limbs and even death. Some of the more dangerous and even deadly truck accidents that we have witnessed in the area are:
- Side underride accidents in Miramar,
- Rear underride accidents in Miramar,
- Front underride accidents in Miramar,
- Blind-spot crashes in Miramar,
- Lost load accidents in Miramar,
- Jackknife accidents in Miramar.
Truck accidents are unfortunately often caused by truck drivers who are either distracted or extremely tired. Fatigued driving among truck drivers is a significant problem in our area because of the pressure trucking companies place on these drivers to meet unreasonable delivery deadlines—sometimes even in violation of state or federal trucking safety regulations.
Truck accidents can also be caused by:
- Aggressive driving, speeding or other traffic violations,
- Improperly maintained vehicles,
- Faulty truck components, such as bald tires or faulty brakes,
- Improperly loaded cargo,
- Poorly trained drivers.
Truck Accident Lawyers Lawlor, White & Murphey Fight to Hold Negligent Truck Drivers and Trucking Companies Accountable for Negligent Accidents
When truck drivers and trucking companies behave negligently, they create a danger for thousands of others who share the roads in our Miramar community. Our experienced truck accident lawyers leave no stone turned in uncovering the parties who should be held financially accountable for these dangerous accidents and work tirelessly to:
- Study the formal police report,
- Identify and interview eyewitnesses to the crash,
- Locate any available surveillance footage of the crash,
- Visit the crash site first hand to get a sense of road conditions that may have contributed to the accident,
- Retain our own experts to reconstruct the accident,
- Review your medical records, and consult with medical experts, to get a full picture of the potential financial cost of your recovery,
- Obtain and analyze the trucking company’s safety records, black box recording device, and vehicle inspection and maintenance logs,
- Obtain the truck driver’s safety record and licensing materials,
- Evaluate the trucking company’s hiring policies and practices with respect to truck drivers,
- Explore the possibility that additional responsible parties contributed to the accident, including the companies that loaded the vehicle cargo, maintained the vehicle or designed and manufactured vehicle components.
Regardless of who or what caused your truck accident, if someone else’s negligence was the root cause, our experienced truck accident lawyers will research and investigate to form the strongest possible case for recovering just compensation for your injuries.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation with Our Trusted Lawyers Today to Discuss Your Right to Compensation
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our Miramar truck crash attorneys pride ourselves on giving honest and straightforward advice to all of our potential clients and are dedicated to keeping South Florida’s roadways safe from negligent drivers. If you have sustained injuries in a Miramar truck accident, call us today, or fill out this brief online contact form and we will get back to you promptly. Remember, you have nothing to lose by consulting us for our opinion and might have much to gain depending upon what happened in your case. Learn more about our Miramar personal injury lawyers.
- Coral Springs Truck Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Truck Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Truck Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Truck Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Truck Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Truck Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Truck Accident Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Truck Accident Lawyers
- Weston Truck Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Truck Accidents in Miramar, Florida
Trucking companies may raise any number of defenses to reduce their financial exposure following a truck accident, including arguing that comparative fault rules should apply (in other words, that you were also partially at fault for causing the truck accident), that your truck accident injuries were not actually caused by the accident (that they were pre-existing conditions), or that you failed to follow your physician’s treatment plan or seek medical care quickly (i.e., a failure to mitigate damages). The truck company might also argue that a third-party’s actions actually caused the accident, or that the accident was caused by unavoidable dangerous road conditions. We have seen all of these defense strategies and more, and are fully equipped to argue against their impact in your case.
The answer to this question depends upon the complexity of the accident itself. It can take a significant amount of time to investigate and obtain all necessary evidence to formulate a strong case for compensation—and we do want to make the strongest possible case so that you can obtain full compensation for your injuries. The time frame will also depend upon the willingness of the trucking company to accept fault, and whether the evidence we uncover is clear-cut or more nuanced.