Table of Contents
- Premier Broward County Law Firm Specializes In Personal Injury Law
- Skilled Legal Team Handles Sunrise Car Accident Claims Of All Types
- Skilled Personal Injury Law Firm Secures Compensation For Sunrise Car Accident Victims
- Florida’s Statute Of Limitations For Car Accident Claims
- Car Accident Attorneys At Lawlor, White & Murphey Are Available To Answer Your Questions And Provide A Free Case Evaluation
- About Sunrise, Florida
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Sunrise, Florida
Premier Broward County Law Firm Specializes In Personal Injury Law
Florida’s beautiful coastline, natural beauty, and popular tourist attractions draw numerous visitors to the Sunshine State every year. This increases the number of people taking to the highways and other roadways, which unfortunately increases the number of car accidents. From visitors who must navigate unfamiliar roads, to residents who exceed the speed limit, the causes of car accidents in Florida are vast. Regardless of the type of car accident or the cause of the accident, the Sunrise car accident lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey have you covered.
Lawlor, White & Murphey is a premier Florida law firm that specializes in personal injury law. With a dedication to protecting the rights of accident victims, our skilled legal team delivers results — recovering the maximum compensation for our clients.
Skilled Legal Team Handles Sunrise Car Accident Claims Of All Types
There are all types of car accidents. Some of them result in minor injuries. Other car accidents result in hospitalizations and surgery. When your car accident leaves you with serious injuries and mounting medical bills, the skilled personal injury team at Lawlor, White & Murphey can help.
Our law firm specializes in personal injury law, with expertise in handling all types of car accident claims, including the following:
- Distracted driving accidents
- Fender benders
- Wrong-way driving accidents
- Hit and run car accidents
- DUI car accidents
- Head-on collisions
- T-bone accidents
- Side impact collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Uber accidents
- Lyft accidents
- Car accidents with pedestrians
- Car accidents with bicyclists
- Taxicab accidents
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Skilled Personal Injury Law Firm Secures Compensation For Sunrise Car Accident Victims
Car accidents often result in serious injuries that may require hospitalization, surgery, and ongoing medical treatment. Those that have been hurt in accidents that are the result of another person’s negligence can recover compensation for their injuries and other losses, known as “damages”.
Injured victims can file a personal injury claim to recover any of the following damages:
- Doctor bills
- Hospital bills
- Costs of surgeries
- Cost of prescription drugs
- Cost of rehabilitation
- Cost of physical therapy
- Bills for imaging tests, lab work, and diagnostic scans
- Estimated cost of future medical expenses resulting from the accident
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of life enjoyment
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of future earning capacity as a result of the injuries
- Lost wages
- Lost sick time
- Lost earned vacation time
Compensatory damages are intended to compensate the injured party for the harm they endured in the accident, with the goal of restoring the individual to the state they were in prior to the accident. Compensatory damages are not intended to punish the at-fault party.
Florida’s Statute Of Limitations For Car Accident Claims
Statutes of limitations are the legal time limits for filing civil claims in a given state. These statutes vary from state to state, and also differ depending upon the type of underlying claim.
Florida’s statute of limitations for a personal injury claim is four years from the time the accident occurred. This four-year time limit also applies to any lawsuit filed over vehicle damage that is a result of the accident.
If a car accident resulted in a fatality and the family of the deceased wishes to bring a wrongful death suit against the at-fault driver, the statute of limitations is different. In Florida, wrongful death claims must be filed within two years from the date the victim died.
Car Accident Attorneys At Lawlor, White & Murphey Are Available To Answer Your Questions And Provide A Free Case Evaluation
When someone has been injured in a car accident, things can become stressful and overwhelming very quickly. In addition to the trauma of the car accident, physical injuries, damage to the vehicle, and lost time away from work, car accident victims have to worry about receiving proper medical treatment and finding a way to pay rising medical bills. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we understand. Our practice is solely focused on personal injury law and our Sunrise car crash attorneys are dedicated to protecting the rights of injured victims.
Lawlor, White & Murphey offers a free case evaluation for accident victims. One of our experienced personal injury attorneys will meet with you, explain the personal injury claims process, answer your questions, and evaluate the merits of your car accident claim. Schedule your free confidential consultation today.
About Sunrise, Florida
The City of Sunrise, Florida, located in western Broward County, is just a short distance from the beaches of Ft. Lauderdale, and less than an hour away from Miami and Palm Beach. Sunrise is situated in the heart of the tri-county tourist area and, in addition to its 92,000 residents, draws several million visitors every year. Easily accessible to major highways, two deep-water ports, and three international airports, Sunrise serves as a gateway to numerous business, recreational, and cultural opportunities. Located adjacent to the Everglades Conservation Area, Sunrise also offers breathtaking natural beauty,
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Sunrise, Florida
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
If you have been injured in a car accident, the first step to take is to call the police to report the accident. Next, seek medical attention for your accident injuries. Third, take photos and video of the scene of the accident, the position of the vehicles, damage to the vehicles, and take photos of your physical injuries. Obtain contact information from the other driver and any witnesses to the accident. Avoid making any statements regarding the accident, especially apologies, and contact a skilled car accident attorney.
It is not unusual for accident injuries to present themselves several days or even weeks after an accident. If you were injured in a car accident, it is critical that you seek medical treatment. This serves to not only provide the necessary medical attention; it also documents your car accident injuries, which is necessary to support a car accident claim.