Table of Contents
- Compassionate Naples, FL Personal Injury Lawyer Represents Victims of Accidents Caused by the Negligence or Recklessness of Others
- Types of Personal Injury Cases We Can Help With
- How a Naples, FL Personal Injury Lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey Can Help You Recover Financial Compensation
- Contact Our Firm for a Free Case Evaluation to Learn Why a Naples, FL Personal Injury Lawyer Can Make the Difference in the Outcome of Your Claim
- About Naples, FL
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Areas Nearby in Palm Beach County:
- Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Naples, FL
Compassionate Naples, FL Personal Injury Lawyer Represents Victims of Accidents Caused by the Negligence or Recklessness of Others
Were you injured in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligent or reckless actions or omissions? If you’ve suffered injuries that have resulted in piling medical bills that have left you unable to work and earn a living, and have caused you pain and distress, you deserve to pursue compensation from the party or parties legally responsible for the injuries you have sustained. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, a trusted Naples FL personal injury lawyer stands ready to help you pursue financial recovery and accountability from those at fault for your injuries.
Our attorneys have more than 55 years of combined legal experience fighting to protect and assert the legal rights and interests of injured accident victims across Florida. We believe that our work not only helps our clients secure the justice they deserve from those responsible for their injuries but also promotes public safety by helping to deter individuals and corporations from engaging in negligent or reckless behavior that injuries innocent people.
Don’t delay starting the process of seeking financial compensation for your injuries and losses from those parties whose actions or omissions resulted in your injuries. Contact our firm today for a free initial case review to learn more about your rights and options for pursuing a personal injury claim.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Can Help With
An experienced Naples, FL personal injury lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey can help you if you’ve been injured in accidents such as:
- Naples, FL Car Accidents
- Naples, FL Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Naples, FL Motorcycle Accidents
- Naples, FL Truck Accidents
- Naples, FL Bicycle Accidents
- Naples, FL Pedestrian Accidents
- Naples, FL Boating Accidents
- Naples, FL Cruise Ship Accidents
- Naples, FL Daycare and School Accidents
- Naples, FL Slip and Fall Accidents
- Naples, FL Dog Bite Accidents
- Naples, FL Swimming Pool Accidents
- Naples, FL Premises Liability Accidents
- Naples, FL Medical Malpractice
- Naples, FL Defective Product Accidents
- Naples, FL Dangerous Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Naples, FL Negligent Security
If you’ve been injured in one of these or another accident, contact us to learn how we can help you pursue financial recovery and accountability from those at fault for your injuries.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
How a Naples, FL Personal Injury Lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey Can Help You Recover Financial Compensation
When you have been injured due to another party’s actions or omissions, you may be entitled to recover financial compensation for the expenses and losses that result from your injuries, including for:
- Costs of medical and surgical treatment of your injuries.
- Physical and occupational rehab.
- Long-term personal care services.
- Costs of home renovations to help accommodate permanent disabilities.
- Lost income after missing work during your recovery.
- Lost earning ability if you’ve been permanently disabled from working at your full capacity.
- Physical pain and emotional distress.
- Loss of quality of life due to physical scarring or disfigurement.
Let a Naples, FL personal injury lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey handle the details of your case so that you can stay focused on healing and getting back to normal life after a serious accident and injury. Our dedicated attorneys and staff have the knowledge and resources to thoroughly investigate your claim to build a persuasive case aimed at getting you the outcome and results that you want and need.
When you choose a top-rated Naples FL accident attorney from our firm to help with your personal injury case, you can expect that we won’t back down in the face of aggressive insurance companies and big corporations looking to avoid their liability to you. Our firm has a proven track record of winning compensation on behalf of our clients. We’ve brought more than 100 cases to trial, demonstrating that we are prepared to do what it takes to fight for the results you deserve.
Contact Our Firm for a Free Case Evaluation to Learn Why a Naples, FL Personal Injury Lawyer Can Make the Difference in the Outcome of Your Claim
If you’ve been injured through no fault of your own in an accident or other incident that may have been somebody else’s fault, you may be entitled to financial compensation for the harm and losses that you’ve incurred. Contact Lawlor, White & Murphey for a free, no-obligation consultation with a Naples, FL personal injury lawyer today to discuss how our firm can help you with pursuing fair and full compensation in a legal claim.
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
About Naples, FL
Naples is a city on the Gulf of Mexico in southwest Florida that serves as a popular fishing and dolphin-spotting destination. It’s flanked by miles of beaches with calm waters and fine white “sugar” sand, including those at Clam Pass Park and Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Areas Nearby in Palm Beach County:
- Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyers
- Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Naples, FL
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?
Under Florida’s statute of limitations on personal injury claims, you typically have four years from the date that you suffer your injury to file a lawsuit against the party or parties responsible for the harm you’ve suffered. If you file a lawsuit after the statute of limitations has expired on your claim, you run the risk that your case may be dismissed by the court and that you will lose your right to pursue financial compensation from those responsible for your injuries.
Yes. Personal injury claims in Florida are subject to the comparative negligence rule. This rule states that an injured party who shares a portion of the blame for an accident and their injuries is not barred from asserting a claim for recovery against the other party or parties at fault for the accident. However, an injured party who shares a portion of the fault for an accident may have their compensation reduced in proportion to their share of fault. For example, if you were injured in a car accident that you are determined to have been 20 percent at fault for, and you are $100,000 in compensation for your expenses and losses, your award of compensation may be reduced by $20,000 to reflect your share of fault.