Table of Contents
- Florida Personal Injury Lawyers Committed to Defending Injured Clients Rights in Miramar, FL
- Common Causes and Consequences of Miramar Car Accident Injuries
- Lawlor, White & Murphey’s Client-Centered Approach Helps Maximize Compensation Awards in Miramar Car Accident Injury Cases
- Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys to Discuss a Potential Claim for Your Car Accident Injuries Today
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accident Injury Claims in Miramar, FL
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers Committed to Defending Injured Clients Rights in Miramar, FL
Studies show that Florida has some of the most dangerous roadways in the United States, making it no surprise that car accidents happen daily in our Miramar community. Even when you drive cautiously, another driver’s carelessness can cause a car accident and serious injuries in an instant. Those injuries can have equally serious consequences, and while accident victims must generally shoulder the heaviest burden of the physical consequences that car accident injuries cause, the financial accountability should be placed on the negligent party who caused the accident.
Car accident injuries can begin to put a strain on both your finances and your family’s emotional stability immediately after the accident. This can provide a powerful incentive for you to accept a settlement offer from the insurance companies or the negligent driver. In most cases, this settlement offer does not provide you with full compensation for your injuries. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our Miramar car accident lawyers understand the stress that you and your family are enduring because of your injuries and are here to help make sure you get the compensation that you deserve.
Common Causes and Consequences of Miramar Car Accident Injuries
In our decades of experience helping car accident victims recover compensation for their injuries, we have seen it all, and some of the more common car accident injuries include:
- Whiplash injuries,
- Concussions and traumatic brain injuries,
- Spinal cord injuries,
- Lost limbs and amputation injuries,
- Internal bleeding,
- Organ damage,
- Facial injuries, including dental injuries and injury to the eyes,
- Broken bones.
The severity of the injuries that result from a car accident can vary based upon any number of factors, but we have frequently found that speed is an important factor. Excessive speeds magnify the impact and lead to more severe car accident injuries. Other common causes of car accidents in the Miramar area include:
- Aggressive driving,
- Distracted driving,
- Texting while driving,
- Traffic violations,
- Drunk or drugged driving,
- Driver fatigue,
- Poor weather,
- Poor road conditions,
- Design defects in the vehicle itself.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Lawlor, White & Murphey’s Client-Centered Approach Helps Maximize Compensation Awards in Miramar Car Accident Injury Cases
The impact that your car accident injuries have on your everyday life and future is unique to you alone even if the injury you suffered is one that commonly results from car accidents. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our experienced Miramar car accident injury lawyers believe that you deserve a lawyer who takes your unique circumstances into account when arguing on your behalf. We see all of our clients as people, not numbers on a case file, and find that when insurance adjusters and defense attorneys are forced to see car accident victims in this light, we are able to get better results. We will fight to recover the maximum available compensation for:
- Medical expenses,
- Rehabilitative care,
- Physical therapy,
- Lost wages and salary,
- Lost earning potential,
- Pain and suffering.
While compensatory damages for medical expenses, rehabilitative care and other actual financial outlays related to your car accident injuries may seem simple to calculate, the actual process can become much more complex than you would initially think. In every case involving car accident injuries, we have to pursue a claim for compensation using the information we have at a point in time, which means that we must estimate the future costs that will be incurred in your recovery. To do this, we:
- Examine your medical records and history,
- Consult with medical experts,
- Get the opinion of specialists,
- Learn how the car accident injuries are impacting your life.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys to Discuss a Potential Claim for Your Car Accident Injuries Today
Car accidents can be frightening, and even after the trauma of the accident itself is behind you, a long recovery might await if you suffered serious injuries. Call our Miramar car crash attorneys, or fill out this brief online contact form, to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss the possibility of recovering compensation from the negligent party in your case. We know that your car accident injuries can be painful, and make it difficult for you to get around, so our lawyers are also available to meet with you in the hospital or your home if you prefer.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accident Injury Claims in Miramar, FL
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
Calculating compensatory damages for pain and suffering after a car accident is complicated, and can require a subjective analysis that takes your own personal experience into consideration. This is why it is so important that we get to know all of our clients so that we can understand how the injuries are impacting your life. For example, if you are no longer able to participate in a physical activity that you enjoyed because of the car accident injuries, we can make a strong argument that your pain and suffering going forward into the future is greater as a result. We do not have a set formula, but instead, look to all of the relevant factors in your case.
Personal injury cases are one area where the experience and reputation of your lawyer are very important factors. First, you need a lawyer with the experience necessary to know how to fully account for the cost of your injuries. Second, you need a lawyer with the resources necessary to take on your case, which includes both the financial resources needed to fully investigate your case and reputable contacts in the medical community who can help support your claim. In some cases, reputation matters because the insurance companies know that we won’t back