North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyer
Seasoned North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyer Fights to Hold At-Fault Parties Accountable for Clients’ Injuries in Broward County and Throughout Florida
Being seriously injured in an accident or incident caused by somebody else’s negligence or recklessness can have a devastating impact on your life. Catastrophic injuries may require you to undergo extensive and expensive medical treatment and rehabilitation. And you may also have temporarily or permanently lost the ability to earn a living due to injuries or disabilities that you suffered. When another party was at fault for causing you injury, a North Lauderdale personal injury lawyer can be an important advocate for your rights and interests.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our attorneys bring more than 55 years of combined legal experience to work tirelessly on behalf of each of our clients. We believe that our efforts not only help our clients to secure the financial recovery and justice that they deserve for their injuries, but also help make our communities safer by holding negligent parties to account and deterring others from similar conduct in the future.
Reach out to Lawlor, White & Murphey today for a no-cost case evaluation with a North Lauderdale personal injury lawyer to learn more about how our firm can assist you with your case and expertly guide you through the legal process to recover the compensation you need and deserve.
Accident Attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey Have Experience in a Wide Variety of Injury Claims
The injury attorneys of Lawlor, White & Murphey represent accident victims in all kinds of personal injury cases, including:
- North Lauderdale Car Accidents
- North Lauderdale Uber & Lyft Accidents
- North Lauderdale Motorcycle Accidents
- North Lauderdale Truck Accidents
- North Lauderdale Bicycle Accidents
- North Lauderdale Pedestrian Accidents
- North Lauderdale Boating Accidents
- North Lauderdale Cruise Ship Accidents
- North Lauderdale Slip and Fall Accidents
- North Lauderdale Daycare/School Accidents
- North Lauderdale Swimming Pool Accidents
- North Lauderdale Dog Bite Accidents
- North Lauderdale Premises Liability Accidents
- North Lauderdale Defective Product Accidents
- North Lauderdale Dangerous Drug Accidents
- North Lauderdale Medical Malpractice Claims
- North Lauderdale Negligent Security Accidents
When you have been hurt in one of these or another kind of accident in North Lauderdale, let us help you go over your rights and options.
How a North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyer Will Pursue Fair and Full Financial Recovery for You
We understand how complicated and intimidating the legal process can seem, especially if you’ve never pursued a legal claim before. A North Lauderdale personal injury lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey will utilize their maximum effort and our firm’s full resources to handle all the aspects of pursuing your claims, including:
- Conducting a thorough investigation to recover all available evidence that we might use in building your case
- Keeping regular communication with you throughout your case to update you on progress and answer any questions you may have
- Reviewing the facts and circumstances of the accident and your injury to identify the party or parties that should be held legally responsible for your losses
- Building a strong, persuasive case for maximum financial recovery, including bringing in expert witnesses when we need detailed, technical testimony to support your claims
- Filing your claims with at-fault parties and insurance companies, aggressively pursuing a fair and full settlement with insurance adjuster or defense lawyers
- Pursuing litigation when going to court and to trial is needed to pursue the results you need and deserve
With our firm in your corner, you’ll have skilled legal advocates fighting to ensure you are fully compensated for your medical expenses, lost income and lost future earning capacity, pain and suffering, and lost quality of life.
Verdict / Brain Injury
Settlement / Dog Bite
Settlement / Product Liability
Contact Our Firm for a Free Case Review to Discuss Your Legal Rights and Options
When you have been the victim of an accident and injuries that were not your fault, you deserve to seek compensation and accountability from those responsible for the harm you have suffered. Contact Lawlor, White & Murphey today for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss next steps we can take to pursue your rights to financial recovery for the expenses and losses that you have incurred because of your injuries.
About North Lauderdale, FL
North Lauderdale is a city located in Broward County, Florida. Established in 1963, North Lauderdale was founded on farmland along what at the time was the western edge of development in Broward County. North Lauderdale was initially planned by architect Morris Lapidus, known for designing some of the most famous resort hotels in Miami Beach. Thereafter, North Lauderdale underwent rapid development, as new residents were attracted to affordable housing close to the Atlantic Ocean. Throughout its history, North Lauderdale has been a younger, family-focused community.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in North Lauderdale, FL
In Florida, an injury victim who bears some share of fault for the injuries they have suffered is not barred from pursuing a claim for compensation from other at-fault parties. Florida is considered a “pure comparative fault” state. Under the pure comparative fault system, a partially at-fault plaintiff can pursue a personal injury claim against other liable parties, but any compensation that the plaintiff wins may be reduced in proportion to their share of fault for their injuries. Unlike many other states, an injury victim can pursue a legal claim even if they were 99 percent at fault for their injuries, as they are still entitled to recover one percent of their losses from the other at-fault party.
It is difficult to estimate how long any personal injury case will take, as every case is unique. Certain factors can affect how long resolution of a personal injury claim will take, including the strength of your evidence and legal case and the severity of your injuries. If the at-fault party accepts liability for your injuries and losses and you have already finished treating your injuries, it may be possible to settle a personal injury claim in as little as a few months. However, if liability is contested, you suffered serious injuries, and you are continuing to incur expenses and losses, then it may be necessary to take your claim to court, where litigation can take as long as several years before a trial.