Table of Contents
- Port Everglades Personal Injury Lawyer with Trial Experience Fighting to Protect the Rights of Accident Victims in Port Everglades and Throughout Florida
- Types of Cases that an Experienced Port Everglades Personal Injury Lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey can help With
- What are The Stages in A Florida Personal Injury Case?
- Get a Free Consultation From an Experienced Port Everglades Personal Injury Lawyer With Extensive Trial Experience
- About Port Everglades, Florida, 33316
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury Claims in Port Everglades, Florida
Port Everglades Personal Injury Lawyer with Trial Experience Fighting to Protect the Rights of Accident Victims in Port Everglades and Throughout Florida
Being injured in an accident can be devastating. Your injuries can take an emotional, physical and financial toll on you and your loved ones. If your injuries are severe, you may continue to experience the impact of your injuries for the rest of your life. Filing for compensation in a personal injury claim can add to the strain you are already experiencing. Hiring a Port Everglades personal injury lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey will help to ease the stress significantly.
The personal injury lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey have decades of experience in successfully representing personal injury victims in Port Everglades and throughout Florida. We will work to recover maximum compensation for your injuries and damages. We have extensive trial experience. We will represent you at trial and fight aggressively to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us right now for a free consultation.
Types of Cases that an Experienced Port Everglades Personal Injury Lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey can help With
The law firm of Lawlor, White & Murphey is ready to fight zealously on behalf of personal injury victims in Port Everglades and throughout Florida. We represent personal injury victims in a wide variety of cases including:
- Port Everglades Boat Accidents
- Port Everglades Workplace Accidents
- Port Everglades Car Accidents
- Port Everglades Truck Accidents
- Port Everglades Motorcycle Accidents
- Port Everglades Mass Transit Accidents
- Port Everglades Hotel Accidents
- Port Everglades Pedestrian Accidents
- Port Everglades Construction Accidents
- Port Everglades Uber Accidents
- Port Everglades Lyft Accidents
- Port Everglades Defective Product Claims
- Port Everglades Dog Bite Accidents
- And more…
We also provide representation for families that are bereaved as a result of the negligence of another party. We will represent you in a wrongful death lawsuit to seek justice and compensation. Contact us today for a free case evaluation and discover your options.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
What are The Stages in A Florida Personal Injury Case?
Every personal injury case is unique. However, all personal injury claims must go through the stages outlined below.
- Investigation: Our law firm will carry out an in-depth investigation to determine the facts of your case. We will make use of all available resources to collect evidence to support your claim. Our legal team will seek answers to questions such as who was at fault, how can fault be proved, what injuries were sustained, what is the extent of the injuries sustained, what other damages did the accident or incident result in and how much of a financial strain have you and your family suffered.
- Sending a demand letter: We will send a demand letter to the insurance company on your behalf to demand compensation for your injuries and other damages. Our legal team will handle the drafting and compiling of supporting documents on your behalf.
- Negotiations: Our legal team will represent you in negotiating for maximum compensation. We will receive and assess the offer made by the insurance company and provide a counter offer.
- Lawsuit: If the insurance company denies the claim or does not provide a reasonable offer, we will file a lawsuit on your behalf.
- Mediation: We will represent you in mediation with the insurance company. We will negotiate aggressively to get maximum compensation. We will advise you on whether or not to accept the offer made. You can rely on us to ensure your rights are considered and protected throughout the negotiations. Many personal injury cases do not go beyond the mediation stage. They end with a settlement.
- Trial: If a reasonable settlement cannot be reached, your case will go to trial. Our attorneys have years of experience representing personal injury victims at trial. We will work to build a strong case on your behalf and argue your case before a judge and jury.
Whether your case ends with a settlement or goes to trial, you can rely on us for the best representation. Contact Lawlor, White & Murphey for your free consultation.
Get a Free Consultation From an Experienced Port Everglades Personal Injury Lawyer With Extensive Trial Experience
Having an experienced Port Everglades personal injury lawyer representing you will greatly improve the outcome of your claim. We at Lawlor, White & Murphey offer no-obligation, free consultation for accident victims. Schedule your appointment to talk to our attorneys. We will assess your case and help you understand your rights and options. We will provide you with the best strategy to approach your case.
About Port Everglades, Florida, 33316
Port Everglades is located in Fort Lauderdale in Broward County, FL, 33316. It is a seaport community that has been central to Florida’s economy. The port has been a gateway for both international trade in the US as well as cruise vacations. It received third place ranking amongst the busiest cruise homeports in the world in 2019 having accommodated almost 4 million passengers. The port is also one of Florida’s busiest container ports and is ranked amongst the top 20 in the US.
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury Claims in Port Everglades, Florida
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?
Insurance companies are notorious for seeking lowball settlements for personal injury claims. While it is impossible to put an exact figure on how much your claim is worth, a Port Everglades personal injury attorney from Lawlor, White & Murphey will help you estimate what your claim is worth based on experience as well as the circumstances of your case. We will provide you with guidance on what is a reasonable settlement offer and which offers to reject.
While many personal injury cases end with a settlement, some go to trial. If your case goes to trial, it is a great advantage to have a personal injury attorney with trial experience representing you. Many of these attorneys provide representation on a contingency fee basis. This means that the lawyer only gets paid when you win. If you lose at trial, you won’t be responsible for paying your lawyer.