Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyer
Trusted and Experienced Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyer Advocating for Personal Injury Victims In Habour Isles of Fort Lauderdale and throughout Florida
Were you injured recently because of the negligent or reckless actions of another party? You may be eligible to seek financial compensation for your injuries and losses. A Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey can help you navigate the complexities of Florida’s personal injury law.
We, the law firm of Lawlor, White & Murphey are focused on pursuing justice for personal injury victims in Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale and throughout Florida. We strive to ensure that the best interests of our clients are upheld. We treat each case as unique and give it the attention and energy it deserves. We work tirelessly to get results that will have a positive impact on the lives of our clients. We will fight to protect your rights and recover maximum compensation.
Contact us now to schedule a free consultation with an experienced attorney.
Types of Cases a Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help With
The legal team at Lawlor, White & Murphey handle a wide variety of personal injury claims. We have experience representing victims of personal injuries including but not limited to:
- Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale Bicycle Accidents
- Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale Boat Accidents
- Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale Defective Product Claims
- Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale Medical Malpractice Claims
- Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale Slip and Fall Accidents
- Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale Construction Site Accidents
- Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale Car Accidents
- Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale Nursing Home Abuse Claims
- Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale Dog Bite Accidents
- Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale Cruise Ship Accidents and Injuries
- Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale Motorcycle Accidents
- And more…
We provide representation for bereaved families in wrongful death lawsuits. We will help you seek justice on behalf of your deceased loved one and recover monetary compensation to cover financial losses. Contact us today for more information.
Role of a Personal Injury Lawyer
Many people that are injured in an accident or incident are left feeling vulnerable. It can take time to adjust to life after an injury or disability. It can be difficult dealing with the psychological and emotional trauma as well as the financial strain resulting from the accident and injuries. It helps to have a Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey fighting in your corner.
Our law firm will do all the work so you can focus on your recovery. We will:
- Evaluate your case and provide you with guidance: We offer a free consultation to personal injury victims in Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale and throughout Florida. During the consultation, our experienced lawyer will assess your claim and let you know what options you have based on Florida’s personal injury laws. We will explain the claims process to you and provide you with the best strategy to recover compensation. Our consultation is free. You are under no obligation to hire our firm after attending the consultation.
- Investigate your claim: In order to build a strong case, our legal team will investigate all aspects of your case. We will collect evidence to justify your claim. We will demonstrate the extent of the impact of your injuries on you and your family to ensure you get full compensation.
- Handle all communication: We will handle all communication with other parties involved in your claim. From preparing and sending the demand letter to negotiating for compensation, we will ensure that your rights are protected throughout the process.
- Represent you in court: If your case goes to trial, our attorneys will represent you in court. We will argue your case before a judge and jury and fight for a favorable outcome.
Verdict / Brain Injury
Settlement / Dog Bite
Settlement / Product Liability
Contact an Experienced Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyer for Free Consultation
We at Lawlor, White & Murphey know that dealing with an accident and the resulting injuries can be difficult. We want to help you through this challenging period in your life. With the help of a Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer, you can recover financial compensation for your medical expenses, property damage, loss of income, disability, pain and suffering, emotional distress as well as loss of enjoyment of life. Contact our law firm to book your free consultation with an experienced attorney. We will put your best interests first and work to get a reasonable settlement for your injuries. Contact us today to learn more.
About Harbour Isles of Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316
Harbour Isles is a growing neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316. It is a development of beachfront condominiums that sits between the Atlantic Ocean and the Stranahan River. The community in this neighborhood is diverse with people from all over the country migrating to the area to take advantage of the stellar ocean views and resort-style amenities. Young families have flocked to the area to take advantage of the great schools and access to outdoor activities such as swimming, boating, watersports, and much more.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Accidents
Yes. It is important to see a doctor as soon as possible after your accident even if the injuries appear minor. According to personal injury law in Florida, you must seek medical treatment for your injuries within 14 days of the accident. The insurance company may otherwise not cover your injuries or damages. There are also various injuries that aren’t always obvious immediately after the accident. These include injuries such as traumatic brain injuries or whiplash. In addition, a medical report is an important piece of evidence in proving a personal injury claim. It outlines your injuries, the cause of your injuries, and the treatment you receive for them.
This depends on when your accident occurred as well as the type of accident that caused your injuries. Florida’s statute of limitations on filing personal injury claims is four years. This time period begins on the date of the accident. You may not be able to recover compensation if you file your claim after this period has elapsed. If you are filing a medical malpractice claim, the statute of limitations is two years. There are also various other considerations when handling cases involving minors, death, or fraud.