Table of Contents
- Top Rated Harbordale Personal Injury Lawyer Fighting on Behalf of Accident Victims In Harbordale and Throughout Florida
- Types of Cases that a Harbodale Personal Injury Lawyer can help with
- What Damages Can a Harbordale Personal Injury Lawyer Help You Recover?
- Get Representation from a Top Rated Harbordale Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Personal Injury Claim
- About Harbordale, FL, 33316
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims
Top Rated Harbordale Personal Injury Lawyer Fighting on Behalf of Accident Victims In Harbordale and Throughout Florida
Have you been injured in an accident caused by the negligence of someone else? You may be eligible to seek compensation for your injuries and other damage. However, navigating personal injury claims is not as straightforward as it may appear. Having a top-rated Harbordale personal injury lawyer fighting in your corner can help to make the process significantly easier as well as improve the outcome of your case.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, you’ll gain access to top-rated lawyers with decades of experience at representing accident victims in Harbordale and throughout Florida. We will examine your case and help you understand your legal rights and options. Our legal team will work to collect evidence and build a strong claim on your behalf. We will handle all aspects of your case from filing the claim to negotiating for maximum compensation. Our team has extensive trial experience. If we cannot reach a reasonable settlement in the negotiations, we are more than willing to take your case to trial to ensure that your rights are protected.
Contact us and schedule your appointment for a free consultation.
Types of Cases that a Harbodale Personal Injury Lawyer can help with
We at Lawlor, White & Murphey have decades of experience in representing personal injury victims. We handle a wide variety of personal injury claims including:
- Harbordale Slip and Fall Accidents
- Harbordale Bicycle Accidents
- Habordale Product Liability Claims
- Harbordale Car Accidents
- Harbordale Dog Bite Accidents
- Harbordale Medical Malpractice Claims
- Harbordale Uber Accidents
- Harbordale Lyft Accidents
- Harbordale Truck Accidents
- Harbordale Workplace Accidents
- And more…
We also provide representation for families that have lost a loved one as a result of the negligence or reckless actions of another person. We will help you get justice and recover financial compensation for the loss of your loved one.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
What Damages Can a Harbordale Personal Injury Lawyer Help You Recover?
We at Lawlor, White & Murphey understand that you can’t put a price tag on the impact of a personal injury on the victim and their loved ones. However, monetary compensation helps to relieve some of the burden experienced as a result of the injuries sustained. If you choose to be represented by a Harbordale personal injury lawyer from our firm, we will seek maximum compensation for your injuries. We will also help you explore other options to recover additional compensation for your injuries and damages. We will help you recover:
- Economic damages: This includes compensation for financial expenses resulting from your injuries or property damage. We will help your recover past and current medical costs, future medical costs, loss of wages or business income as well as loss of future capacity to earn.
- Non-economic damages: This includes compensation for damages that cannot be easily quantified. The compensation is given for non-monetary damages such as pain and suffering, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life.
It is impossible to provide an exact figure of how much you will be given as compensation for your injuries. However, our legal team can help you estimate what your claim is worth. This estimate can help guide you in making decisions and avoid a lowball offer from the at-fault party. Contact our law firm and book a free consultation to learn more about what damages you are entitled to.
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
Get Representation from a Top Rated Harbordale Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Personal Injury Claim
If you have been injured in an accident that was caused by the negligence of another person, you may be entitled to recover compensation. Having an experienced top-rated Harbordale personal injury lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey representing you in your personal injury case will greatly improve the outcome of your case. Our illegal team is committed to guiding accident victims through the complexities of personal injury claims. We will work and make use of our resources to get you the most favorable outcome. Get in touch with us today for a free consultation and learn more about your legal rights and the options available to you.
About Harbordale, FL, 33316
Harbordale is a neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316. It is home to a small community of a population that is slightly above 5000. This neighborhood has been recognized repeatedly as one of the best places to live in Florida. The population in the community is quite diverse with many young professionals who have moved along with their families to the area to take advantage of the small community, opportunities for outdoor recreation, and access to great schools.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?
If your personal injury was the result of negligence by a government worker, agency, or office in Florida, you may be eligible to sue the government agency or office for negligence. The State of Florida provides conditions under which government agencies or offices can be held liable for personal injuries. However, the process for filing a personal injury claim against a government agency or office is different from filing a lawsuit against a private entity. For example, the claim must be made within 3 years and not 4 years like with private entities. It is therefore important to consult a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after your accident.
It is difficult to predict how long it will take to resolve a personal injury claim. Every case is unique. The factors that affect the length of each case vary. These factors include the severity of your injuries, whether the defendant is accepting responsibility and whether the defendant is willing to give a reasonable settlement. If a reasonable settlement cannot be reached during the negotiations, your case may go to trial. This may mean that recovering compensation could take a couple of years. It is best to begin the process of filing your claim as soon as possible after the accident. This will enable your personal injury attorney to gather evidence while it is still fresh and build a strong case on your behalf.