Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
Florida Injury Lawyers Provide Honest and Smart Legal Advocacy for Broward County Car Accident Victims
Recovering after a car accident can be a long and painful road—and when you’re at the beginning of that road, it can be very tempting to accept the initial settlement award presented by the insurance company. After all, you need money to pay your bills and cover medical expenses while you recover. Our Miramar car accident lawyers understand this temptation and know that you need compensation to move forward. Despite this, perhaps the most important piece of advice that we can give to car accident victims is to consult with an experienced lawyer who can help evaluate whether an offer will be sufficient to cover both your current and future costs. If another person’s negligence caused your accident, we may be able to explore additional options to make sure you get the full compensation to which you are entitled.
We realize the importance of choosing the right car accident lawyer to advocate on your behalf—and we know how the level of compensation we are able to recover will impact your future. This is why we take each and every car accident case seriously and dedicate all of our resources to fighting resolutely for our Miramar clients’ rights throughout the entire legal process. While we have been nationally recognized by forums like Super Lawyers and have an exceptional AVVO rating, we have also recovered over $100 million in compensation to help our injured clients recover. Call a skilled personal injury lawyer today to see how we can help win the compensation you need in your case.
Types of Car Accident Cases Handled by Lawlor, White & Murphey in Miramar, Florida
Our extensive experience helping accident victims recover compensation for their injuries means that you can count on our skilled legal advocacy in any type of car accident case, including the following:
- Rear-end accidents in Miramar,
- Vehicle rollovers in Miramar,
- Fatal car crashes in Miramar,
- Tire blowout accidents in Miramar,
- Car accidents in construction zones in Miramar,
- Fatigued driving accidents in Miramar,
- Uninsured & underinsured motorist accidents in Miramar,
- DUI accidents in Miramar,
- Whiplash injuries in Miramar,
- Taxi accidents in Miramar,
- Uber & Lyft accidents in Miramar,
- Distracted driving accidents & texting while driving accidents in Miramar.
We are dedicated to helping car accident victims in Miramar and the South Florida community recover the compensation they need from negligent drivers in the area and will put all of our resources to work in developing the strongest case for recovery possible in your case.
Common Causes of Miramar, Florida Car Accidents
Determining who or what caused your car accident is the first step in recovering the monetary compensation you need to help in your recovery. In some cases, the cause of an accident may be clear—a driver who ran a red light and slammed into your car, or someone who rear-ended you at a stop sign. In other cases, it can take a detailed investigation to determine exactly what happened to cause your accident, especially if you never saw the accident coming.
Miramar-area car accidents are frequently caused by:
- Driver distraction,
- Traffic violations, such as speeding or running a red light,
- Drunk or drugged driving,
- Aggressive driving,
- Hazards in the roads,
- Poor weather conditions,
- Improper vehicle maintenance,
- Failure to check blind spots,
- A malfunction or defect in the car itself.
Client-Centric Approach Gives Our Car Accident Lawyers an Edge in Maximizing Compensation Awards for Miramar Car Accident Victims
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we are willing to take on the work necessary to thoroughly research and investigate your case so that we can build a strong and compelling case for your right to recover compensation. We also go the extra mile to get to know our clients personally so that we can understand their goals and needs. We know that many clients would rather avoid the time and expense of a protracted court case, so we put our extensive negotiation skills to work to resolve cases out of court if necessary. Despite this, it is always your decision whether to accept a settlement offer and we have the skills necessary to fight for your rights in court if that’s what it takes to win the compensation you need.
Contact a Knowledgeable Miramar Car Accident Attorney to Discuss Your Accident and Injuries Today
If you have questions about your Miramar-area car accident, call us today, or fill out this brief online contact form, and an experienced Miramar car crash attorney will respond promptly to discuss options in your case. We know how important it is that you receive fair compensation for your injuries, and we are ready to go to work investigating your case today.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents in Miramar, Florida
Car insurance companies take an extremely formulaic approach to determining the level of compensation to which you might be entitled after a car accident. They have computer models that evaluate most aspects of your case, schedules that apply to how much doctors can charge for care, and an overall reasonableness standard—and in the end, your own personal injury protection (PIP) coverage will only reimburse you for a portion of your costs. We take a different approach, focusing primarily on the human aspects of how your car accident impacted your life and your future. If you have sustained injuries in a car accident, you may be entitled to recover compensation beyond what your own coverage will provide under Florida’s no-fault insurance law, so call us today so we can help explore your options.
Since Florida is a no-fault state, drivers are required to carry certain minimum levels of car insurance that will cover both personal injuries and property damage caused by a car accident. Drivers must have $10,000 minimum in both types of coverage, although some drivers choose to take the risk of driving while underinsured or uninsured, making it important that you consider purchasing uninsured motorist coverage in addition to your minimum insurance requirements.