Table of Contents
- Leading Personal Injury Lawyers Protect The Rights Of Construction Accident Victims In Broward County
- Top-Rated Hollywood Construction Accident Lawyers Are Experienced At Handling All Types Of Construction Accident Injury Claims
- When Negligence Causes A Construction Accident Skilled Personal Injury Attorneys Recover Compensation For Clients In Hollywood, Florida
- Experienced Personal Injury Team at Lawlor, White & Murphey Offers A Free Case Evaluation For Construction Accident Victims In Florida
- About Hollywood, Florida
- Areas Nearby:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Construction Accident Injury Claims In Hollywood, Florida
Leading Personal Injury Lawyers Protect The Rights Of Construction Accident Victims In Broward County
According to the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), a division of the United States Department of Labor, of the worker fatalities in private industry in 2018, 21% were in construction. Leading causes of these construction-related worker deaths include falls, being struck by an object, electrocution, and being caught in between. These four incidents account for more than half of the construction worker deaths in 2018.
When a scaffolding fall or a roof collapse occurs, the injuries can be quite serious. The injured often face long recovery times, missed work, ongoing medical treatment, and significant medical expenses. Both workers’ compensation benefits and personal injury law provide protection for those who have suffered injuries in construction accidents. The process of navigating through the claims process, demonstrating fault, and providing evidence to support your claim can be complicated and exhausting. Let us help.
Hollywood construction accident lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey focus their legal practice entirely on personal injury law. With a dedication to helping those who have been harmed in accidents and advocating on their behalf, our experienced team has a proven track record of successful outcomes for our clients.
Top-Rated Hollywood Construction Accident Lawyers Are Experienced At Handling All Types Of Construction Accident Injury Claims
Forklift accidents. Falling objects that strike a victim. Roof collapse. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our personal injury law firm has handled every type of construction accident claim. Our experienced legal team has a proven record of successfully recovering full and fair compensation for our clients. Lawlor, White & Murphey has in-depth knowledge regarding the following types of construction accident claims:
- Hollywood Falling debris accident lawyers
- Hollywood Caught in-between accident lawyers
- Hollywood Electrocution accident lawyers
- Hollywood Building collapse accident lawyers
- Hollywood Scaffolding accident lawyers
- Hollywood Roof collapse accident lawyers
- Hollywood Chemical burn accident lawyers
- Hollywood Fire accident lawyers
- Hollywood Forklift accident lawyers
- Hollywood Machinery malfunction accident lawyers
- Hollywood Electrical accident lawyers
- Hollywood Explosion accident lawyers
- Hollywood Crane accident lawyers
- Hollywood Chemical exposure accident lawyers
- Hollywood Welding accident lawyers
- Hollywood Ladder accident lawyers
To learn more about how the experienced construction accident attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey can help you with your construction accident injury claim, schedule a free consultation with a member of our team.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
When Negligence Causes A Construction Accident Skilled Personal Injury Attorneys Recover Compensation For Clients In Hollywood, Florida
Negligence at a construction site can lead to accidents, injury, and sometimes death. When negligence causes or contributes to a construction accident, the injured victim has protection under personal injury law. By filing a personal injury claim, they can seek to recover compensation for their losses. These may include any of the following and more:
- Expenses for medical treatment
- Hospital bills
- Bills for doctor visits
- Bills for surgery
- Cost of prescription medications
- Expenses for physical therapy
- Cost of rehabilitation
- Expenses for future anticipated medical treatment
- Loss of life enjoyment and companionship
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Expenses for in-home living assistance
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Loss of wages
Negligence must be proven in order to file a personal injury claim. In Florida, the injured party has four years from the time of the accident to file a claim in the civil court.
Verdict / Tow Truck Driver Work Injury
Settlement / Work Truck Accident
Settlement / Handyman Work Injury
Experienced Personal Injury Team at Lawlor, White & Murphey Offers A Free Case Evaluation For Construction Accident Victims In Florida
When it comes to pursuing compensation in a construction accident, experience matters. Construction accident claims are particularly complicated due to the number of entities that may bear some responsibility for the accident and the potential for serious injury. The Hollywood construction accident lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey have in-depth knowledge of Florida’s accident injury laws — after all, personal injury law is all we do. Our experienced legal team has successfully represented clients who have sustained injuries in all types of construction accidents.
Lawlor, White & Murphey offers a free case evaluation for construction accident victims. One of our Hollywood construction injury attorneys will meet with you to review your case, discuss your options for financial recovery, explain the process, and answer your questions. Let us help you make the most informed decision possible regarding your construction accident claim. Schedule your free case evaluation with a member of our team today.
About Hollywood, Florida
Hollywood, Florida is a city that is located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale and is considered part of the Miami metropolitan region. Situated in Broward County, Florida, Hollywood is home to 154,817 residents. Hollywood ranks as the twelfth largest city in the Sunshine State. Construction projects currently underway in Broward County include the expansion of the Broward County Convention Center and the addition of a new headquarters hotel.
- Coral Springs Construction Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Construction Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Construction Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Construction Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Construction Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Construction Accident Injury Claims In Hollywood, Florida
If your construction accident was caused by someone else’s negligent actions, then the answer is yes. Personal injury law protects those who have suffered emotional pain and suffering in an accident by providing a method — filing a personal injury claim against the at-fault party — for the injured person to recover damages. Some of the non-monetary damages that the injured person can recover are emotional pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment in life, mental anguish, and loss of companionship. To assign a monetary value to these immeasurable losses, the Florida court considers all aspects of a personal injury claim to determine a cost.
A construction accident may be caused by negligence on the part of one entity or several entities. Whoever is responsible for ensuring the safety of the workers and the safety of the work environment itself may be considered liable for the construction accident. Equipment manufacturers, engineers, on-site contractors, and architects can be liable. An employer may be deemed negligent and the injured worker may be responsible as well. If there is a workplace accident, the injured worker can receive workers’ compensation benefits which do not require proving any fault.