Table of Contents
- Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Defending the Rights of Accident Victims In Lauderdale Harbours and Throughout Florida
- Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
- Why You Should Hire a Lauderdale Harbours Personal Injury Lawyer Even If You are Partially at Fault for Your Accident
- Contact Lawlor, White & Murphey for Free Case Assessment with an Experienced Lauderdale Harbours Personal Injury Lawyer
- About Lauderdale Harbours, FL, 33316
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury Cases in Lauderdale Harbours, FL
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Defending the Rights of Accident Victims In Lauderdale Harbours and Throughout Florida
We wake up every day expecting to go about our business as usual. However, accidents can occur at any time to anybody. When they do occur, they can have a far-reaching impact on our lives. If you have been injured in an accident, you may be dealing with the after-effects of the accident. These may include pain, disability, psychological trauma, financial strain, property damage, and much more. A Lauderdale Harbours personal injury lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey can help you recover financial compensation for your injuries to help ease the burden.
You can trust the attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey to help you recover just compensation for your injuries. We have decades of experience in defending the rights of accident victims in Lauderdale Harbour and throughout Florida. We treat each case as unique and fight to protect the legal rights of our clients. We will use our resources, skills, and experience to fight for the best outcome in your case. Contact us for a free consultation.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
The lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey have decades of experience in defending the rights of personal injury victims. You can count on us to recover compensation for injuries and damages suffered in:
- Lauderdale Harbours Car Accidents
- Lauderdale Harbours Slip and Fall Accidents
- Lauderdale Harbours Bog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Lauderdale Harbours Workplace Accidents
- Lauderdale Harbours Construction Accidents
- Lauderdale Harbours Birth Injury Claims
- Lauderdale Harbours Nursing Home Abuse Claims
- Lauderdale Harbours Defective Product Accidents
- Lauderdale Harbours Premises Liability Claims
- Lauderdale Harbours Uber Accidents
- Lauderdale Harbours Lyft Accidents
- Lauderdale Harbours Pedestrian Accidents
- And more…
We also provide representation for bereaved families seeking justice for the loss of a loved one through the wrongful acts of others.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Why You Should Hire a Lauderdale Harbours Personal Injury Lawyer Even If You are Partially at Fault for Your Accident
Florida is a comparative negligence state. Different states have different interpretations of comparative negligence. In Florida, pure comparative negligence is applied. This means that if a fault is shared by the parties involved in the accident, a percentage of fault is awarded to the parties based on how their actions contributed to the accident. The compensation awarded to the injured party is reduced based on the percentage or degree of fault they had in the accident or incident that resulted in their injuries.
For example, if you were injured in a collision with another driver who was speeding, your compensation will be reduced if you were found to have been talking on the phone while driving. In such a scenario, you may be found to be 20 percent at fault for the accident. If your claim was worth $300,000, you will only receive $240,000 as the 20 percent will be deducted from the sum of your compensation.
This doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t be honest with your Lauderdale Harbours personal injury attorney. Do not try to hide any facts about the accident in an effort to get more compensation. Chances are that these factors will be found out in the investigation by the defendant and used against you. Be sure to be upfront about the circumstances of your case. Our attorneys will provide you create a strategy to defend your rights to compensation. They can build a strong case on your behalf when they are aware of all the facts.
Contact Lawlor, White & Murphey for Free Case Assessment with an Experienced Lauderdale Harbours Personal Injury Lawyer
A personal injury lawsuit offers accident victims or their families the opportunity to seek justice and the compensation they deserve for their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Strict liability laws in Florida allow for victims to seek compensation from the person responsible for the injuries. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, you can get the representation you need to recover compensation. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a free case evaluation by an experienced Lauderdale Harbours personal injury lawyer. We can help you determine your options and create a plan for the recovery of the compensation you deserve.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
About Lauderdale Harbours, FL, 33316
Lauderdale Harbours is a waterfront neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33316. This unique neighborhood consists of 3 isles and a small portion of the mainland. The isles can only be accessed by a single bridge which makes the communities on the isles. There are no fixed bridges that can access the waterfront homes on these isles. Many of the homes sit right on the oceanfront or a few minutes’ walk away. This makes these homes more quiet and exclusive than other parts of Fort Lauderdale.
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury Cases in Lauderdale Harbours, FL
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?
When a person suffers a physical injury, it is termed as a personal injury from a legal standpoint. In order for you to file a personal injury claim, the personal injury must have been caused by another party. One can claim compensation for their physical injuries as well as property damage that occurred as a result of an accident or incident caused by another person’s negligence. However, you must prove that the accident or incident was caused as a result of the negligence of their other party in order to recover compensation. You must also show that the other party had a duty of care and that they breached this duty.
Personal injury cases in Florida must be filed within four years. This time is measured from the date of the accident or incident that resulted in the injury. The deadline for filing lawsuits against government entities as well as for medical malpractice lawsuits is even shorter. It is therefore important to start working with a Lauderdale Harbours personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after the accident. This will help in preserving evidence while it is still fresh. It will also ensure that you do not miss out on any deadlines.