Table of Contents
- Leading Florida Law Firm Specializes In Personal Injury With A Demonstrated Track Record Of Successfully Recovering Compensation For Injured Victims In Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Skillfully Handles All Types Of Accident Claims
- Copassionate Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Helps Accident Victims Recover Full Compensation For Their Accidents and Injuries
- Understanding Florida’s Shared Fault Rules For Personal Injury Accidents
- Florida’s Legal Deadlines For Filing Personal Injury Claims
- Experience. Drive. Results. Contact a Top-Rated Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey Today
- About Palm Beach, Florida
- Areas Nearby in Palm Beach County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims In Palm Beach, Florida
Leading Florida Law Firm Specializes In Personal Injury With A Demonstrated Track Record Of Successfully Recovering Compensation For Injured Victims In Palm Beach County
Car crashes and boating accidents. Slip and fall accidents and medical malpractice. Regardless of the type of injury, if you have been harmed because someone else was negligent, you want a trusted Palm Beach personal injury lawyer by your side. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we have in-depth knowledge of every aspect of personal injury law. After all, it is all we do. Our firm is dedicated to the practice of personal injury law, with a commitment to providing skilled legal representation for all types of accident victims. Our accomplished legal team has recovered more than $100 million in financial compensation for our clients.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Skillfully Handles All Types Of Accident Claims
Lawlor, White & Murphy specializes in personal injury law, therefore, each Palm Beach personal injury lawyer at our firm has extensive experience handling a broad range of personal injury accident claims. These claims may stem from any of the following accidents and more:
- Palm Beach slip and fall accidents
- Palm Beach motor vehicle accidents
- Palm Beach car accidents
- Palm Beach workplace accidents
- Palm Beach boating accidents
- Palm Beach bus accidents
- Palm Beach motorcycle accidents
- Palm Beach train accidents
- Palm Beach construction accidents
- Palm Beach truck accidents
- Palm Beach premises liability accidents
- Palm Beach medical malpractice claims
- Palm Beach Uber accidents
- Palm Beach Lyft accidents
- Palm Beach taxi accidents
- Palm Beach bicycle accidents
- Palm Beach pedestrian accidents
- Palm Beach swimming pool accidents
- Palm Beach playground accidents
- Palm Beach dog bite accidents
Lawlor, White & Murphey represents all those who have been harmed in accidents that are the result of another person or entity’s negligence.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Copassionate Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Helps Accident Victims Recover Full Compensation For Their Accidents and Injuries
When an accident leaves you with injuries, lost wages, medical bills, and more, you may recover compensation for your losses under personal injury law. Personal injury law protects those who have been harmed in accidents that were the result of negligence, with the goal of holding the at-fault party accountable for their actions.
An accident victim may file a personal injury claim to recover compensation for their injuries and other losses, which are referred to as “damages”. Compensatory damages are designed to compensate the injured party for the harm they suffered, not to punish the individual or entity that is responsible for the accident. Accident victims may recover any of the following damages:
- Medical bills
- Hospital bills
- Surgical costs
- Rehabilitation costs
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Prescription medications
- Anticipated future medical expenses that are a result of the accident
- Loss of income
- Loss of earned sick time
- Loss of earned vacation time
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of one’s life enjoyment
When an accident victim files a claim seeking compensation for damages that do not have an exact monetary value, such as the loss of one’s life enjoyment, the court will consider several factors and assign a monetary value to that loss.
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
Understanding Florida’s Shared Fault Rules For Personal Injury Accidents
It is not unusual for more than one party to share some responsibility for an accident. When this happens, Florida follows “pure comparative negligence rules”. Under shared fault rules, the compensation that the injured party may recover for their accident will be reduced by an amount that reflects their level of fault for the accident. For example, if the injured person is 10 percent responsible for their accident, then their damage award will be reduced by 10 percent. So a damage award of $20,000 will be reduced by $2,000 for a total compensation of $18,000.
If you think you may share some responsibility for your accident and have questions regarding Florida’s shared fault rules, consult with an experienced Palm Beach personal injury lawyer who will answer your questions and evaluate your case.
Florida’s Legal Deadlines For Filing Personal Injury Claims
Every state has legal deadlines for filing claims in that state’s civil courts. These deadlines are known as “statutes of limitations” and they differ from state to state and vary depending upon the type of claim that is being filed. In Florida, the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim is four years from when the accident occurred.
Experience. Drive. Results. Contact a Top-Rated Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey Today
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we deliver on our promises. So when our legal team promises to protect your rights, we take every step to actively advocate on your behalf. When we promise to take on the insurance companies to recover what you deserve, we don’t stop fighting until you receive full and fair compensation. And when we tell you we are committed to holding the at-fault parties accountable for their negligence, we are tireless in our pursuit of justice on your behalf.
So if you want results, you want a trusted Palm Beach accident attorney from Lawlor, White & Murphey by your side. We offer a free case evaluation for accident victims so that you can fully understand the claims process and the compensation you may be eligible to receive for your accident injuries. Schedule your confidential consultation with our office today.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
About Palm Beach, Florida
Palm Beach, Florida is situated in Palm Beach County. The Town of Palm Beach is located on an island, separated from several nearby towns by the Intracoastal Waterway. Palm Beach is home to more than 8,300 year-round residents, and its population increases to approximately 25,000 people between the months of November and April. The town of Palm Beach attracts a large number of visitors due to its moderate climate, numerous tourist attractions, recreational activities, and natural beauty.
Areas Nearby in Palm Beach County:
- Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyers
- Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations near Palm Beach County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims In Palm Beach, Florida
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?
If there has been a slip and fall accident, it is not uncommon for the property owner to claim that you are to blame for your own accident. Before making any statements to the property owner or anyone else about your accident, consult with an experienced personal injury attorney who will evaluate your case and answer your questions regarding negligence and fault.
If you are considering filing a personal injury claim in Florida, it is very important that you heed the state’s legal deadline. Failure to file your personal injury accident claim before the four year deadline expires will result in having your case dismissed by the court. Once your case is dismissed, you will be unable to recover any compensation for your accident injuries and other losses.