Table of Contents
- Reputable injury Lawyers Fight for Fair Compensation for Broward County Car Accident Victims
- Types of Car Accidents Common to Coral Springs, Florida
- Experienced Accident Lawyers Employ Personalized Approach to Maximize Compensation for Car Accident Victims in Coral Springs, FL
- Call Today to Discuss Your Car Accident with an Experienced Car Accident Lawyer
- About Coral Springs, FL
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Coral Springs Car Accident Cases
- Related Posts
Reputable injury Lawyers Fight for Fair Compensation for Broward County Car Accident Victims
The no-fault car insurance rules that apply in Coral Springs car accident cases are designed to make it easier to recover compensation if you are injured in a car accident. Despite all good intentions, however, recovering compensation even from your own car insurance carrier can be difficult—and when the cost of your injuries exceeds your policy maximums, determining how to proceed can be even more complex. The unfortunate reality is that injuries suffered in car accidents regularly cost more than the $10,000 in personal injury protection (PIP) coverage that all Florida drivers are required to carry. When the accident was caused by someone else’s negligence, however, our skilled car accident lawyers can help you explore alternative solutions to recovering the compensation you need.
When choosing a personal injury lawyer to represent your interests after a car accident in Coral Springs, it is important to make sure that your lawyer has both the experience necessary to successfully protect your rights and a reputation for follow-through in the legal community. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, P.C., our Coral Springs car accident lawyers have both. Our collective five-plus decades’ worth of experience successfully litigating car accident cases has given us the experience necessary to effectively handle even the most complex car accident injuries. We have a proven track record of success in Coral Springs and throughout South Florida, so call us today to see how we can help secure full compensation in your case.
Types of Car Accidents Common to Coral Springs, Florida
Our car accident lawyers have successfully protected the rights of hundreds of clients injured in Coral Springs and throughout South Florida generally, and we have seen an extensive variety of car accidents in our decades practicing in the area. Car accident variations that we have handled in the past include:
- Rollover accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- T-bone collisions
- Head-on car crashes
- Sideswipe accidents
- Multi-vehicle accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Accidents involving underinsured or uninsured motorists
- Parking lot accidents
- Car accidents involving bicycles, pedestrians or motorcycles
- Drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Car accidents in intersections
- And more
Every one of these car accident variations can cause significant injuries and even fatalities. To protect your financial future, our Coral Springs-area car accident lawyers are here to advocate on your behalf to attain monetary compensation to cover your actual expenses and more.
Experienced Accident Lawyers Employ Personalized Approach to Maximize Compensation for Car Accident Victims in Coral Springs, FL
Regardless of the type of injury you sustained in a Coral Springs-area car accident, that injury is going to impact you differently from others who may have sustained the same injury. Our lawyers understand that the recovery process is impacted by any number of factors in your medical history and believe in the importance of truly understanding how the injury impacts your life in order to secure the highest possible compensation award in your case.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, P.C., we believe in differentiating ourselves from the competition by treating our clients like the individual people that they are. In our office, you are more than just a file number. We take our responsibilities for recovering compensation to help our clients move on with their lives very seriously, and we will work tirelessly to make sure you get the compensation that is rightfully yours, including compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Ongoing medical treatment
- Rehabilitation or physical therapy made necessary by the injury
- Lost wages, salary or employment benefits
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Call Today to Discuss Your Car Accident with an Experienced Car Accident Lawyer
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, P.C., our experienced Coral Springs car crash attorneys understand that the path forward may not always be clear if you have sustained serious injuries in a car accident in Coral Springs. In fact, that path often seems to be paved with the red tape created by insurance companies and defense lawyers to create barriers to your recovering compensation. Our personal injury lawyers are here to help protect your rights and get the compensation that you justly deserve. Call today, or fill out this online contact form, to set up a free initial case evaluation to discuss your car accident case.
About Coral Springs, FL
Coral Springs is located in Broward County, Florida, and is perhaps best known for both its proximity to the Atlantic Ocean and for its city, which was master-planned and primarily developed by Coral Ridge Properties, acquired by Westinghouse in 1966. From the highways surrounding Coral Springs, the sprawling city now draw visitors to the area on a year-round basis, creating an environment where drivers are often unfamiliar with the roadways and frequently cause car accidents as a result.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Coral Springs Car Accident Cases
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
Even if the at-fault driver disobeyed Florida’s insurance law requirements, there may be options for recovering compensation in your case. Many insurance policies also contain coverage options for uninsured or underinsured motorist claims, so we may be able to pursue additional compensation via your own policy. In other cases, more than one driver may be involved so that it may be possible to pursue compensation against another driver. If this is not the case, a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault driver may provide an option for recovering fair compensation for your injuries.
Yes, that is why you pay for your PIP insurance coverage. Unfortunately, insurance companies do not always make it easy to recover the compensation that is rightfully yours. The insurance company can challenge your right to compensation on any number of grounds—by claiming that you really sustained the injuries in another way, for example. The insurer can also challenge the amount of compensation to which you are entitled and, in fact, will frequently try to convince you to accept a lowball settlement offer for your injuries. It’s important to always remember that the car insurance company is not on your side even if you are dealing with your own carrier.
- Delayed Crash Injuries: Why Floridians Should Always Get Medical Help
- Eliminating PIP Could Save Floridians Hundreds
- Recent Car Accident in Coral Springs Area Tragic Reminder for Motorists to Practice Roadside Safety
- If You Have to, Take Negligent Drivers to Civil Court
- Texting Drivers Increase Accident Risk