Table of Contents
- Experienced Attorneys Represent Medical Malpractice Victims in Palm Beach County and Throughout Florida
- Common Types of Medical Malpractice Cases
- How Can Lawlor, White & Murphey Help With Your West Palm Beach Medical Malpractice Case?
- Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
- Areas Nearby:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Medical Malpractice In West Palm Beach, Florida
Experienced Attorneys Represent Medical Malpractice Victims in Palm Beach County and Throughout Florida
You never expect to fall victim to a medical mistake. While most medical procedures carry the risk of side effects or ineffectiveness, it is an entirely different issue when the medical provider is the cause. If a medical provider was negligent with your care, then they may also be responsible for the additional costs you have incurred. Lawlor, White & Murphey West Palm Beach Medical Malpractice Lawyers have been diligently working to protect the rights of Florida residents. Despite Florida’s complicated legal system, especially as it applies to medical malpractice cases, our team continues to stand up for our client’s rights. In a difficult time when it feels like the insurance companies and your medical care providers have forgotten about you, we will step in and advocate for your rights.
Common Types of Medical Malpractice Cases
Medical malpractice occurs when a person who is responsible for your medical care is negligent. Whether they fail to follow board regulations or they are negligent in the duty of care they owed to you, they may be responsible for medical malpractice. Medical malpractice might include:
- West Palm Beach Misdiagnosis or Delayed Diagnosis Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Surgical Error Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Medical Product Liability Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Failure to Treat Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Medication Error Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Improper Anesthesia Dosing Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Childbirth Negligence Lawyers
Unfortunately, when someone is negligent with your medical care, you may be left with significant injuries or disabilities. Medical malpractice can lead to:
- West Palm Beach Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Internal Bleeding Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Paralysis Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Lengthened Recovery Time Lawyers
An experienced medical malpractice lawyer can help you explore your options following a medical mistake. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we understand that there is no amount of money that can make up for the pain and suffering caused by a serious and long-lasting injury, but we fight tirelessly to hold the medical professionals who have caused your injury responsible for their actions.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
How Can Lawlor, White & Murphey Help With Your West Palm Beach Medical Malpractice Case?
When a medical mistake occurs, you are the one left to deal with the damages. Because hospitals and physicians are often backed by large insurance companies and entire teams of legal representation, it is important that you have the right team on your side. Lawlor, White & Murphey have years of experience fighting for our client’s rights.
Settlement offers are a common occurrence with medical malpractice cases because large organizations would generally prefer to cover up the mistake. While settlement offers can save everyone time and legal fees, our team is fully prepared to turn down any offer that does not appropriately cover your damages. You may be eligible for the following compensation in a West Palm Beach, FL medical malpractice case:
- Medical costs (current and anticipated)
- Rehabilitative care
- Lost wages and work benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
It is expected that you will have a lot of questions following a medical mistake. Our West Palm Beach medical negligence attorneys are here to help you navigate your legal case. You can call to schedule a free consultation or fill out our online contact form. Learn more about our West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers.
Settlement / Misdiagnosed Lung Cancer
Verdict / Misdiagnosed Adrenal Cortical Cancer
ARBITRATION AWARD WITH PRE-TRAIL SETTLEMENT / COMPLEX REGIONAL PAIN SYNDROME
- Fort Lauderdale Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Hollywood Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Miramar Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Plantation Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Medical Malpractice In West Palm Beach, Florida
How long do I have to file a medical malpractice claim in Florida?
Florida requires that we file all medical malpractice cases within two years from the date of the accident. There are some details that can extend this timeline so it is best to discuss the details of your case with one of our medical malpractice lawyers as soon as possible.
It is not always easy to determine whether or not you have a case. Medical malpractice cases can be very complex. Our legal team is ready to go over the details of your case to determine the next best steps to take. By scheduling a free consultation, you do not have to worry about payment while we consider these details.