Table of Contents
- Broward County Injury Victims Need Someone on Their Side
- Hold Your Insurance Company Accountable with a Trusted Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey
- If You’re in a Car Crash, PIP May Not Cover It
- Landlords Have a Responsibility to their Tenants
- Make Sense of the Complexities of Maritime Law
- Compassionate Brain Injury Counsel in Oakland Park
- Wrongful Death in Oakland Park? A Qualified Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey Can Help
- Contact a Top-Rated Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey for a Free Consultation Today
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury In Oakland Park, Florida
Broward County Injury Victims Need Someone on Their Side
When you or someone you love has been injured due to the negligence of another, your only responsibility should be to recover and move on with your life to the extent that you can. You shouldn’t be responsible for paying medical bills, covering property damages, or making up for lost wages when you were hurt through no fault of your own. Unfortunately, the individuals, insurance companies, and corporations that cause harm aren’t always willing to pay up, and the injured party may need to take legal action. That’s where a qualified Oakland Park personal injury lawyer from our firm can help.
The law firm of Lawlor, White, and Murphey can help you recover the compensation you and your family need and deserve after suffering a personal injury. We’re trial lawyers who believe that the victims of someone else’s recklessness or carelessness always deserve justice, and we’re proud to serve the Oakland Park community.
Each Oakland Park personal injury lawyer at our firm has extensive experience with many different types of personal injury cases, including:
- Oakland Park Car Accidents
- Oakland Park Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Oakland Park Brain Injuries
- Oakland Park Insurance Bad Faith Claims
- Oakland Park Wrongful Death Claims
- Oakland Park Premises Liability Accidents
- Oakland Park Slip and Fall Accidents
- Oakland Park Professional Malpractice Claims
- Oakland Park Cruise Ship Injury Accidents
- Oakland Park Property Damage Claims
- Oakland Park Pedestrian Accidents
- Oakland Park Hurricane and Property Damage Claims
- Oakland Park Motorcycle Accidents
- Oakland Park Truck Accidents
- Oakland Park Boating Accidents
- Oakland Park Child Injuries and Accidents
- Oakland Park Uber & Lyft Accidents
We’re not afraid to go up against big insurance companies or corporations in order to get our Oakland Park clients the financial assistance that’s owed to them.
Hold Your Insurance Company Accountable with a Trusted Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey
Although it would be nice to think of insurance companies as charitable organizations, you have to remember that at the end of the day they’re a company with their bottom line in mind. Insurers don’t want to pay out any more than they have to, and this sometimes means claims that should be covered under their policies are delayed or outright denied. A number of insurers even have the audacity to claim that property damage was caused by something that wasn’t covered under their policy, like flooding after a hurricane rather than the hurricane itself.
Frustrating doesn’t begin to describe how this feels for policyholders especially if their home or business in Oakland Park has been severely damaged by a hurricane or other natural disaster. If you’ve been having trouble getting your insurance company to pay out after an event that’s clearly covered in your policy, contact a trusted Oakland Park personal injury lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey. We have the experience to help homeowners, business owners, restoration companies, public adjusters, and contractors when dealing with a bad faith insurance company.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
If You’re in a Car Crash, PIP May Not Cover It
Florida is a “no-fault” state, meaning that if you’re ever in an auto accident, your medical expenses are supposed to be covered under Florida’s personal injury protection law (which all Florida drivers are required to pay for). While this sounds good in theory, in reality, many Floridians have discovered that PIP insurance doesn’t come close to covering their medical bills and lost wages.
Additionally, anyone injured in a motor vehicle accident has only a limited window of time in which their medical treatment can be covered, and certain beneficial forms of treatment like chiropractic care are not covered.
If PIP insurance isn’t enough to cover the extent of your injuries, contact Lawlor, White & Murphey. Each Oakland Park personal injury lawyer at our firm is experienced in motor vehicle accidents and can give you the legal counsel and help you need in order to navigate the complexities of personal injury law.
Landlords Have a Responsibility to their Tenants
If you rent a home or apartment, you’ve entered into a legal agreement with the building owner, and you’re both expected to hold up your ends of the agreement. One of the things a landlord is supposed to be responsible for is making sure that their rental units are safe for their tenants. When a tenant is injured because of something like a loose stair railing or bad electrical wiring that the landlord knew about but failed to repair, the tenant can sue for premises liability.
If you’re injured through no fault of your own on a rental property or in a public area like a mall, park, restaurant, hotel, or airport in or around Oakland Park, contact a qualified Oakland Park personal injury lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey. We’ll help you determine the proper legal course of action and make sure that a property owner’s negligence doesn’t result in the same type of injury for anyone else.
Make Sense of the Complexities of Maritime Law
Living in Oakland Park gives you plenty of opportunities to enjoy Florida’s waters, and since activities like boating and swimming in the ocean are so common around here, you may not have realized that there’s an entire set of laws governing personal injuries that occur in the ocean or other water channels. Maritime law governs everything from international shipping to accidents that occur on cruise ships, so if you were injured at sea, you’ll be dealing with this distinct and often confusing area of the law.
It’s important that you work with qualified maritime law attorneys who have handled these types of cases before. Lawlor, White & Murphey has over 40 years of experience with maritime and admiralty law, and we’d be happy to consult with you about your case.
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
Compassionate Brain Injury Counsel in Oakland Park
Traumatic brain injuries can be caused by a number of different events, including car accidents, falls, assaults, contact sports, or being struck by a heavy object. These accidents can have a huge effect on the injured person’s quality of life and can be devastating for the family. Anyone who has suffered a brain injury shouldn’t have to worry about their family struggling to cover medical costs and financially support them if they can no longer work. Contact Lawlor, White & Murphey in order to work with a compassionate Oakland Park personal injury lawyer who will focus on what’s best for the individual. We won’t just accept a low settlement in order to avoid going to court; if we believe that going to trial is the best option for our Oakland Park clients, that’s what we’ll do.
Wrongful Death in Oakland Park? A Qualified Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey Can Help
If you’re grieving the loss of a loved one, calling an attorney might not be the first thing on your mind. But if your loved one’s death was caused by the recklessness or carelessness of another person or organization, it’s important that you bring the responsible party to justice so that this kind of needless death won’t happen again.
Wrongful death can be caused by anything from a car accident to medical malpractice to excessive use of force from a police officer. The responsible party may in some situations face criminal charges, but this doesn’t necessarily help the surviving family members, who might be struggling with funeral and medical expenses, lost wages, and emotional pain.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we know that we can’t bring your loved one back, but we can help bring the responsible party to justice and get you the compensation you need to go on. Contact an Oakland Park personal injury lawyer today to get the professional and compassionate assistance you deserve.
Contact a Top-Rated Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey for a Free Consultation Today
People generally have two primary hesitations about filing a personal injury lawsuit: first, they believe that they can’t win against the person or organization that injured them, even though they have a legitimate claim, and second, they believe that hiring a lawyer will be too expensive.
The personal injury attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey are experienced going up against large corporations and insurance companies – and winning – so our clients shouldn’t have to worry about the case itself. We’ll keep you in the loop and help explain your personal injury case to you so that you understand it and know what’s happening every step of the way.
Our clients also don’t have to worry about the cost of hiring a lawyer because we work on a contingency basis. That means you don’t pay us anything until we recover compensation for you. You have nothing to lose, so don’t hesitate to contact a trusted accident attorney in Oakland Park to set up a free consultation today.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury In Oakland Park, Florida
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?