Table of Contents
- Broward County Car Accident Lawyers Provide Skilled Representation To Accident Victims Across South Florida
- Florida Personal Injury Lawyers Represent Car Accident Victims In Oakland Park and Throughout South Florida
- Legal Deadlines For Filing A Car Accident Claim Oakland Park, Florida
- Knowledgeable Car Accident Lawyers Successfully Recover Just Compensation For Car Accident Victims In Oakland Park and Across South Florida
- Have Questions About Filing A Car Accident Claim In Florida? Arrange A Free Confidential Consultation With the Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey
- About Oakland Park, Florida
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Oakland Park, Florida
Broward County Car Accident Lawyers Provide Skilled Representation To Accident Victims Across South Florida
It doesn’t take a serious car accident to cause injury. Even a fender bender can result in harm to an individual. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our Oakland Park car accident lawyers provide skilled representation to Floridians who have been hurt in any kind of car accident. We protect your rights and advocate on your behalf to recover just compensation for the harm you sustained.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Car Accident Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers Represent Car Accident Victims In Oakland Park and Throughout South Florida
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our Oakland Park personal injury lawyers have been representing car accident victims in Florida for more than 25 years. Our experienced legal team handles all types of car accident claims including the following and more:
- Fender benders
- Distracted driving car accidents
- Side impact collisions
- Driving while under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs car accidents
- T-bone accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end accidents
- Wrong-way driving accidents
- Hit and run car accidents
- Car accidents involving pedestrians
- Uber vehicle accidents
- Lyft vehicle accidents
- Car accidents involving bicyclists
- Taxicab accidents
If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident and you have questions regarding your eligibility to recover compensation for your injuries, speak with one of the experienced car accident attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Legal Deadlines For Filing A Car Accident Claim Oakland Park, Florida
The legal deadline for filing a claim in a state’s courts is known as the “statute of limitations”. Florida’s statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim for a car accident is four years from the time the accident took place. You must heed this deadline; failure to file your claim within this four-year window will result in the Florida courts dismissing your case. Once the case is dismissed, you will be unable to recover any compensation for your car accident injuries and other losses.
It is important to note that if a car accident is fatal and the victim’s family seeks to file a wrongful death claim against the party responsible for the accident, then the statute of limitations is two years from the time the victim died.
Knowledgeable Car Accident Lawyers Successfully Recover Just Compensation For Car Accident Victims In Oakland Park and Across South Florida
Suffering injury in a car accident that was caused by another person or entity’s reckless behavior may cause anger and frustration at the harm you endured, not to mention the physical pain and injuries you have sustained. Personal injury law protects accident victims, providing a legal mechanism to recover compensation for their injuries and other losses.
In filing a personal injury claim in the Florida courts, the injured person may be eligible to recover the following damages:
- Cost of prescription medications
- Medical treatment expenses
- Expenses for surgical procedures
- Hospital bills
- Bills for rehabilitation treatment
- Cost of physical therapy
- Mental anguish
- Cost of future anticipated expenses for medical treatment
- Expenses for X-rays, diagnostic scans, and lab work
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of life enjoyment
- Loss of sick time
- Lost income
- Loss of earned vacation time
Have Questions About Filing A Car Accident Claim In Florida? Arrange A Free Confidential Consultation With the Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we understand that being involved in a car accident can have your head spinning. Questions undoubtedly arise regarding what to do, what your rights are, who is at fault for the accident, how to file a personal injury claim, and what kind of compensation you may be eligible to recover.
Let us give you answers to those questions. Arrange for a free, no-obligation confidential consultation with one of our experienced Oakland Park car accident attorneys.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
About Oakland Park, Florida
The City of Oakland Park, Florida, is located in Broward County and is home to 44,300 residents. Oakland Park is part of the Miami–Fort Lauderdale–Pompano Beach region of Florida. In 2019, the City of Oakland Park witnessed nine fatal car accidents. Those fatal car accidents involved 13 vehicles and resulted in 10 fatalities. A total of 20 people were involved in fatal car accidents in Oakland Park in 2019. In addition, there were four pedestrians involved in fatal car accidents in Oakland Park in 2019.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Oakland Park, Florida
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
Just because a bicycle is smaller does not mean that a bicyclist cannot be held responsible for an accident with a car. Bicycles are considered vehicles, and cyclists are required to follow the same traffic rules that apply to cars, motorcycles, and trucks. Fault in an accident that involves a car and a bicycle is based on the same criteria required to prove negligence in any other personal injury accident. If, for example, a bicyclist runs through a stop sign and is hit by a car, the bicyclist will most likely be considered negligent. If their negligence alone caused the accident, they will not be able to recover any compensation for their injuries.
Yes, as long as the rideshare driver’s negligence caused your car accident. That being said, the process of filing a personal injury claim against an Uber driver or Lyft driver can be particularly challenging. If a rideshare driver is at fault for your car accident, the Uber or Lyft insurance coverage most likely applies to your injuries. However, due to the nature of the working relationship between Uber, Lyft, and their rideshare drivers, a number of unique questions arise regarding fault, negligence, and compensation. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident with an Uber or Lyft, it is best to speak to an experienced car accident attorney. Lawlor, White & Murphy offers a free consultation to accident victims; schedule your confidential consultation today.