Table of Contents
- Seasoned Car Accident Lawyers Advocate for Injured Clients in Palm Beach County and Throughout South Florida
- We Handle All Types of Car Accident Cases to Help West Palm Beach and South Florida Victims
- Post-Accident Action Steps for West Palm Beach Car Accident Victims
- Injured in a Car Accident? Results-Oriented Lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey Fight to Help You Obtain Maximum Compensation
- Contact Our Offices to Schedule a Consultation to Discuss Your West Palm Beach Car Accident Today
- About West Palm Beach, FL
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Areas Nearby in Palm Beach County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About West Palm Beach Car Accidents
Seasoned Car Accident Lawyers Advocate for Injured Clients in Palm Beach County and Throughout South Florida
If you have been injured in a car accident, you know that a car accident can occur in the blink of an eye—and, in many cases, you may not even have a clear sense of what happened to cause the accident. You may know that you were driving carefully, and feel frustrated that someone else’s failure to exercise appropriate caution caused you to suffer the consequences. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our experienced West Palm Beach car accident lawyers have been helping accident victims recover financial compensation for their injuries for decades.
We are known for tenaciously advocating on behalf of our injured clients, especially in the face of insurance adjusters who may immediately begin giving you the runaround with respect to recovering the compensation that you rightly deserve. The unfortunate fact is that many car accident victims choose to settle for a compensation award that does not fully account for the costs of the accident, and insurance companies count on this fact in formulating their initial settlement offers—they know that most people would rather settle quickly than fight to reach a fair settlement. This is where our personal injury lawyers come in to advocate on your behalf with the insurance companies and defense attorneys so that you get the compensation you need to recover.
We Handle All Types of Car Accident Cases to Help West Palm Beach and South Florida Victims
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we have experience handling all different types of car accidents, from the simple to the very complex, including:
- Drunk driving (DUI) accidents
- Multi-vehicle accidents
- Rollover accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Uber/Lyft accidents
- Taxi accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- Accidents caused by tire blowouts
- Accidents that cause whiplash
- Crashes resulting in fatalities
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Post-Accident Action Steps for West Palm Beach Car Accident Victims
The time immediately following a car accident can race by, and is usually filled with heightened emotions and stress. If possible, try to remain calm if you have just been involved in a car accident and, if you have not sustained serious injuries, try to:
- Contact the police and file a formal accident report, which can help support your claim for compensation at a later date,
- Make sure no one else requires immediate medical attention,
- Use your smartphone to take photos or videos of the accident scene, vehicles, and any injuries,
- Obtain contact information of any eyewitnesses,
- Obtain the other party’s insurance and contact information (you can also use your smartphone to take photos of the insurance card and registration information),
- Call an experienced car accident lawyer who can begin investigating your case immediately,
- Seek medical attention (even if you were not severely injured, see a doctor within 14 days of the accident to preserve your rights to compensation).
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we know that accidents happen quickly, and for a variety of reasons. We have successfully represented clients who were injured in car accidents that occurred because of:
- Distracted driving,
- Drunk or drugged driving,
- Failure to check blind spots,
- Traffic violations, such as speeding or running a red light,
- Driver aggression,
- Mechanical failures in the vehicle,
- Hazardous weather or road conditions,
- Defects in the vehicle components,
- And more.
Injured in a Car Accident? Results-Oriented Lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey Fight to Help You Obtain Maximum Compensation
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our veteran team of West Palm Beach car accident lawyers have successfully represented hundreds of car accident victims throughout South Florida, and understand how to approach the negotiation process to make sure you get the compensation you deserve from the responsible party and insurance companies. We realize how important it is that you get the compensation you need to pay your medical bills and other living expenses quickly while you recover, and will also work tirelessly to ensure that your compensation package accounts for every cost associated with your car accident, including:
- Unreimbursed medical expenses,
- Rehabilitative care and physical therapy,
- Ancillary medical expenses, such as crutches or a wheelchair,
- Lost wages and employment benefits,
- Loss of future earning capacity if your injury was severe,
- Pain and suffering,
- Loss of enjoyment of life and/or activities,
- Property damage,
- Loss of consortium or support if the car accident tragically caused a fatality.
Contact Our Offices to Schedule a Consultation to Discuss Your West Palm Beach Car Accident Today
After you have sustained injuries in a car accident, your mind is likely racing with questions—how will you pay your bills while you recover, and how extensive is your health insurance coverage? At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our West Palm Beach car accident lawyers can answer these questions and more, and they will advocate on your behalf until your case is fully resolved. Fill out this brief online contact form and one of our West Palm Beach car crash attorneys will respond promptly to set up an in-person free initial consultation, or call our offices today.
About West Palm Beach, FL
West Palm Beach is the county seat of Palm Beach County, Florida, and is known for its proximity to the Atlantic Ocean, golf courses and year-round temperate weather. West Palm Beach is also the oldest municipality in the Miami area and was actually incorporated two years before Miami, in 1894. While West Palm Beach is a thriving modern tourist hub, it is also home to many historic neighborhoods, including the Bel Air Historic District.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Areas Nearby in Palm Beach County:
- Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyers
- Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About West Palm Beach Car Accidents
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
Our lawyers work on a contingency basis, which means that you will incur no upfront costs. You will only pay if and when we recover compensation in your case.
Florida law requires that you obtain a medical opinion as to the injuries caused by your accident within 14 days of the accident. This preserves your right to compensation under personal injury protection (PIP) coverage and otherwise, and is designed to make sure that you are only compensated for injuries actually sustained in the accident (in other words, Florida is seeking to minimize the occurrence of cases where an accident victim is injured in some other way after the accident and looks to blame that injury on the accident). Apart from this, it is important to always remember that some injuries may not appear immediately, and the sooner you get medical attention, the more likely it is that you will successfully recover.