Table of Contents
- Personal Injury Lawyers Aggressively Advocate for Broward County Clients Suffering from Car Accident Injuries
- We Protect Clients with Car Accident Injuries Throughout West Palm Beach, FL
- Personal Injury Lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey Committed to Formulating Strong Recovery Plans for West Palm Beach Car Accident Injury Victims
- Schedule a Free Initial Consultation to Discuss Options to Recover Compensation for Your Car Accident Injuries
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accident Injuries
- Related Posts
Personal Injury Lawyers Aggressively Advocate for Broward County Clients Suffering from Car Accident Injuries
Car accidents cause more injuries that require medical treatment than any other type of accident in the United States each year. Millions of Americans have suffered from car accident injuries in West Palm Beach and throughout Florida, and many of those accident victims continue to feel the impact of their injuries far after the pain of the accident itself has been put behind them. The unfortunate fact is that car accident injuries are expensive in addition to being painful, even if the accident victim has health insurance. When the injuries are caused by a negligent or reckless third party, that person should be the one who is held responsible for the financial costs of the car accident. The dedicated West Palm Beach car accident injury lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey are here to do just that.
We fight to safeguard the rights of our clients who have been injured in car accidents, not only now but far into the future, when they may unfortunately continue to feel the effects of the injuries both physically and financially. Even when car accident injuries heal, they can prevent you from doing what you love in life—and create significant challenges when the injury was more severe. We believe that the consequences for the negligent party who caused your accident should be equally significant, so we fight to maximize your compensation award to fully account for all of the effects of your car accident injuries.
We Protect Clients with Car Accident Injuries Throughout West Palm Beach, FL
Many car accident victims are lucky enough to walk away from a car accident with only a few bumps and bruises, and maybe even with property damage alone. Other car accidents in West Palm Beach can result in serious injuries that have far-reaching consequences—and others unfortunately result in fatalities. Some of the more common car accident injuries that we have seen in our experience include:
- Spinal cord injuries. Spinal cord injuries can result in paralysis, and injuries to the discs and nerves can leave you in chronic pain that requires medication for the rest of your life.
- Traumatic brain injuries. Concussions are one of the more minor forms of a traumatic brain injury, but even a concussion can have lasting consequences. More serious traumatic brain injuries can cause personality changes and lifelong challenges for the accident victim and his or her family.
- Lost limbs and amputations. In some car accidents, the limbs or appendages are damaged so significantly that they cannot be salvaged, resulting in cases where the victim must rely on a prosthesis, which creates an ongoing lifelong challenge—and expense.
- Broken bones. Car accident injuries frequently include broken limbs, ribs and joints. While some broken bones heal quickly, others require longer-term immobilization that can keep you from working and enjoying life.
- Neck injuries. Whiplash is one of the most common injuries that results from car accidents, and occurs because of the impact of the force of the accident upon the victim.
- Damage to internal organs. Car accidents can cause internal bleeding and other damage to the internal organs even if your body is not actually penetrated by a foreign object during the car accident.
- Burns. Cars often catch on fire in a car accident, which can result in severe burns to anyone in the vehicle. Burn injuries usually require painful and ongoing treatment and even reconstructive surgeries in some cases.
- Disfigurement. Broken glass, burns and other foreign objects can cause lacerations and significant disfigurement, sometimes resulting in the need for corrective surgery.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Personal Injury Lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey Committed to Formulating Strong Recovery Plans for West Palm Beach Car Accident Injury Victims
Perhaps the most critical thing to remember about car accident injuries is that they can have far-reaching consequences—your release from the hospital does not necessarily mean that your injury has healed. In fact, it usually means that your recovery is just beginning. We understand this, and fight to make sure you receive compensation that fully accounts for the potentially long road ahead as you heal from your car accident injuries, including compensation for:
- Rehabilitative care and physical therapy
- Ongoing medication needs
- Corrective surgeries
- Lost wages and employment benefits
- Lost future earning potential
- Pain and suffering
- And more
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation to Discuss Options to Recover Compensation for Your Car Accident Injuries
If you have sustained injuries in a car accident in West Palm Beach or elsewhere in South Florida, our experienced team of West Palm Beach car crash attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey are ready to put our resources to work in recovering compensation in your case. Your first consultation is always free, so call us today, or fill out this brief online contact form, to set up an appointment. If you are not well enough to travel, we can come to you in the hospital or your home. Learn more about our West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accident Injuries
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
Our car accident lawyers have the resources and experience necessary to come up with a reasonable estimate that fully accounts for your injuries and necessary treatment. We consult with medical experts, including your treating physician, as well as financial experts, in order to come up with a plan for obtaining fair compensation that is backed by reasonable evidence. No one can know the exact cost of your injuries when negotiating a current settlement package, but depending upon the severity of your injuries, many options exist to help ensure that the compensation you receive will be sufficient to get you through your recovery.
Under Florida law, you technically do have to receive medical attention within 14 days in order to recover compensation under a personal injury protection policy. Despite this, if you wait longer than 14 days—perhaps to see if your symptoms resolve on their own—we can still fight to help you recover compensation for those injuries.