Do you live in Florida? Have you suffered from an injury resulting in a loss of work, or hardship and are thinking about contacting a lawyer? Here are some important things to consider making your search for a personal injury attorney a lot easier:
- “Shop around”. Make sure that you choose the right Florida personal injury lawyer to make sure you get justice and a fair settlement you deserve.
- Hire a law firm that specifically handles the type of personal injury cases you are involved in. Your best bet is to find a law firm which, between every lawyer at the firm, is aware of all personal injury laws or loop holes that the person or entity that caused your injury may endeavor to exploit.
- Look for a law firm that offers a FREE initial consultation. A free personal injury consultation is a great way for you to find out if that law firm will work for you. If you feel that the lawyers at a particular firm don’t have your best interest in mind, it is better not to waste money and simply look for another law firm. You may be out of work due to your injury; hence saving money will be a necessity.
- During your initial consultation, you should feel free to make any and all inquiries that you may have pertaining to your personal injury case. Ask your law firm exactly how they will handle your case. You should also feel comfortable with your injury attorney. Make sure your attorney will listen to you and be sympathetic to your case.
- The most important thing that you need to consider when searching for a personal injury lawyer or law firm in Florida is hiring one who will try your case on a contingency basis. A good personal injury lawyer of Florida never charges any money unless he reaches a monetary settlement for you. This is the best way to go about ensuring that you get the justice you deserve and the best possible representation for your personal injury case. You don’t need to worry about the fees that you need to pay to the lawyer because he will take his share out of the settlement.
When searching for a personal injury lawyer in Florida, make sure to keep all these points in mind. If you are not completely confident about a lawyer and his/her ability to properly and aggressively try your case, it’s better to look for the one whom you can fully trust.
The law firm of Lawlor Winston White & Murphey provides the very best representation to their clients – ensuring they are represented at the highest and most effective levels, focusing on protecting the rights of individuals and families. Practice areas include Catastrophic Personal Injury including Wrongful Death, Auto Accidents, Premises Liability, Insurance Bad Faith Disputes, Professional Malpractice, Commercial Litigation, Maritime/Admiralty, Labor & Employment Disputes and ERISA Claims. The firm is headquartered at 2211 Davie Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312. They may be contacted at (954) 525-2345. Additional information about Lawlor Winston White & Murphey may be obtained from the Firm’s website at www.lwmcruiseinjurylawyers.com.