Attorney Anthony B. White Named Top 100: 2019 Miami Super Lawyer
June 6, 2019
Congratulations to Anthony B. White!
Attorney Anthony B. White of Lawlor, White, and Murphey was recently recognized and added to the Top 100: 2019 Miami Super Lawyers List. This prestigious award is only given to select members who pass a rigorous selection process.
Attorney Anthony B. White Named a Top Super Lawyer in Miami
What exactly does it mean to be a Super Lawyer? Super Lawyers is a nationwide company that rates lawyers based on their achievements. Lists of the top lawyers in each state are published publicly. Here’s a brief overview of how a candidate gets selected to become a Super Lawyer:
- Candidates are formally nominated by their peers each year
- Candidates are identified by Super Lawyers staff based on certain honors or recognitions
- Super Lawyers staff research each candidate’s personal achievements
- Each practice area is evaluated by their peers
- Candidates with the highest point totals after these processes are selected
- The results are published annually
Overall, less than five percent of each state’s lawyers are awarded this recognition on the final lists. The independent research conducted by the Super Lawyers’ team is based on 12 different criteria such as the candidate’s experience, notable verdicts, pro bono service and scholarly writings or lectures.
What Areas of Law Does Attorney Anthony B. White Focus on?
Attorney Anthony B. White focuses on several areas of the law. Here are a few areas of law he has helped his clients with:
- Wrongful death
- Products liability
- Medical malpractice
- Personal injury
- Car accident
- Insurance or bad faith disputes
He has been a partner with the Lawlor, White and Murphey firm since 2009.
About Lawlor, White, and Murphey
The Lawlor, White and Murphey law firm is excited about our partner’s achievements. In addition to the areas of law that Attorney Anthony B. White focuses on, our firm also handles the following cases:
- Defective products claims
- Uber & Lyft accidents
- Legal malpractice
- Hurricane and property damage claims
- Premises liability claims
- Negligent security
- Boating accidents
- Bicycling accidents
- Child accidents and injuries
While our firm’s legal work is important, we also strive to reach out to our community by getting involved in several organizations and charities. Click here to learn what charities Lawlor, White & Murphey is involved in.
The articles on this blog are for informative purposes only and are no substitute for legal advice or an attorney-client relationship. If you are seeking legal advice, please contact our law firm directly.